RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

In live time, he has to make a quick decision though based on what he sees....

and he can decide to hold the flag. It happens all the time. These are active decisions the refs are choosing to make. They should be held culpable for them. There are plenty of NFL games where we have all seen refs call everyone tight or let players play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I understand how it originated by players grabbing the QB and lunging on top of him but this was a tackle and Jones even braced his fall. Just a rough one man imo

On the play that created the rule, that Vikings player had very clear intentions, he destroyed Rodgers. This isn't in the same planet. These refs have no common sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, I follow like 90% football people on Twitter, and with what that looks like right now, they are not going to be able to ignore this. Everyone is going to be talking about this tomorrow.

They are going to have to pick a lane, either TC red jersey rules are for live games, or some of these incredibly vague RTP rules get ironed out and made concrete in implementation, they also need to be reviewable. 

6 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Yeah the refs are going to need to get out of KC ASAP, especially if the Chief lose this game.

Not sure how to feel about Chiefer and Jackuvicious liking this post. Feels like a threat with potential follow-through, lol.

(I'm from the area... I know KC fans are hardcore enough to get crazed.)

Edited by Duluther
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

LIS, they're not going to keep it this way, two major incidents, one in prime time, not going to last.

I don't think that they have any care about that. They don't care about people complaining if they are pumping in records amount of money. When the money flips, I think they'll start looking at potential changes such as that. 

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, I follow like 90% football people on Twitter, and with what that looks like right now, they are not going to be able to ignore this. Everyone is going to be talking about this tomorrow.

I just don't think they care until this stuff impacts the bottom line. Right now, there is no indication that is going to happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, Duluther said:

Not sure how to feel about Chiefer and Jackuvicious liking this post. Feels like a threat with potential follow-through. (I'm from the area... I know KC fans are hardcore enough to get crazed.)

I liked it because if you want smoke you’re gonna get it, Cheffers and his crew have regularly screwed the Chiefs over

im in AZ btw 

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think that they have any care about that. They don't care about people complaining if they are pumping in records amount of money. When the money flips, I think they'll start looking at potential changes such as that. 

I think they're going to do what they always do when these things become national talking points for weeks and quietly tell refs to stop calling them and then quietly change them at rules committee because they're terrified of getting to the point where the money spout shoots out slightly less money.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Eye in the sky looking better and better 

Just have the equivalent of what all of the broadcasts have, one guy who can rewatch and respond in the moment on questionable calls. Anyone would've said hey, pick up the flag, and none of this would be a problem.

• Like 2