The Good, the Bad, the Kansas City Zebras

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Naw dude is smart AF....er at least his agent is. 

Dude played hard 1 year on a talent starved team and knew an extension was coming and half-assed it since. 

Said it before and I'll say it again, Jared Cook vibes. Dude fleeced every team he played for. 

He has two dominant seasons though, lol

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

When was the drought? They scored on 6 out of 7 drives after their first punt. We scored on more drives than KC did. Allowing that field goal at the end of half and letting then covert a 3rd and 15 on another td drive was unacceptable. Offense play good enough to win this game. The defense didn't. 

We didn’t score in the 3rd qtr

i agreed the defense played stupid tho 1st half they chipped kelsey 2nd half they ignored him 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Completely agree here.

Chris Jones can get in front of the cameras post-game and fight his penalty to sway the opinion of fans, but the Koonce "penalty" likely won't have garner any second thoughts. 

Is there anywhere we can look and see when that was called before? Josh Dubow usually has that type of information but he's a Raiders hater so he won't post it.

I didn't agree with the two point conversion attempt 🤷🏼‍♂️, I'll say that. The team knows it can win last second games and compete late but after blowing a lead just kick the extra point and prove you can win in OT. The two point conversion looks like you're trying to steal one. Josh Jacobs is earning a new contract from the Raiders and he's a really good running back after watching that. On the flip side, its getting old seeing Waller on the sideline, it seems like he's always barely hurt or leaving the game at inopportune times. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Good thing we declined it and paid Renfrow/Waller, I love it. 

I didn't want to pay Waller either. 

He and Jacobs were six of one, half dozen of the other in terms of aging, limited production, and lack of availability. 

Renfrow, I do not understand. His play has been bad. Not like just a dip in production, but bad. Nobody really could have foreseen him becoming a total nonfactor and, frankly, liability on the field. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Most, including you, also said Jacobs didn't deserve to have his 5th year option extended, lol. 

And he did not.  Now he is trying to earn a payday.  Not saying he does not deserve to be resigned.  Just not getting a big 5th year salary.