How 🔥 is McDaniels Seat?

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Our top 8 offense can’t score consistently we should be able to put up points in every qtr even if it’s a fg. we have too many top 10 targets on offense not to. Besides buff who in the afc has more targets than us. No reason we don’t score half the sd or Ariz game. Tenn I’ll give offense a pass. Even vs den defense had to score cause the offense took a few series off. 

regardless, the defense shouldnt be giving up multiple 10+ play scroing drives per game. It keeps the offense off the field and kills any momentum. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I do agree though, if we top 5 pick, JMD gets a new QB. 
Whether Carr stays on a year with him, I have no idea. 

This would be a dream scenario for me. To have Carr we can let play, and you know he'll mentor because it's his character to do that, and a young QB you can sit until he's ready. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

bottom 5 in scoring Defense, but theyre not the problem lol

Also, dead last in redzone D. 
10th worst redzone O, is all we ever hear about, how big of a problem it is. . . .  (which I agree needs to be better)
yet THE WORST redzone D, is serviceable LOL 

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

10th worst redzone O, is all we ever hear about, how big of a problem it is. . . .  (which I agree needs to be better)

4 Tds to the same guy? I was legit yelling at the TV, anyone but Kelce, and he got us on 4 different occasions. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Mahommes is top 3 QB in the league, Carr is what fringe top 10. . . 
Mahommes also has the best TE in the league, who single handly destroyed us in the redzone. 

No need to compare the two, I was just saying, the #1 O in the league, doesnt score every possession. 
If you expect us too, you will be disappointed. 

If kc had the weapons we had id except them to score every quarter even if it’s a fg, not every possession. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Kc (30th)was worse than us (29th)in rdz defense before yesterday that definitely changed tho Lololol 

also our def gives up 25pt/game kc gives up 24/game 

guess why kc isn’t 1-4 tho hmmm

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If kc had the weapons we had id except them to score every quarter even if it’s a fg, not every possession. 

You do realize, we didnt score in the 3rd, because we had gave up 2 long touchdown drives. 
Yes we had one brutal 3 and out. 
The next drive, we marched down and scored to start the 4th. 

Would you have preferred for us to use our timeouts to score in the 3rd lol? 
I wouldve been livid, but it honestly seems like that is what you wish we did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

id rather be in the ABC crowd, then the bottom 5 PPG is serviceable crowd.  🤣

Carr has been far from perfect this year. 
The D has been farther from perfect. 

Context matters, the defense has given us the ball with a chance to tie or win late in all four of our losses. Our top 10 offense had a turn over on downs, fumble, missed 2P conversion, and turn over on downs. 

25 minutes ago, Geezy said:

bottom 5 in scoring Defense, but theyre not the problem lol

The game on the line...

Defense: 4 stops

Offense: Choked 4 times 

You guys act like we're just giving up 40 balls every game. We've given up 24, 23, 23, 24, and 30 in 5 games this year. 

26 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

The offense that had the ball 4 times with a chance to win or tie it late and couldn't score isn't the problem. It's the defense giving up 23 ppg, lol. How can an offense with like $750M of salary ever sustain 24+ ppg!

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Context matters, the defense has given us the ball with a chance to tie or win late in all four of our losses. Our top 10 offense had a turn over on downs, fumble, missed 2P conversion, and turn over on downs. 

Agreed context matters. 
Our O, along / (Mainly) with Carlson, have been keeping us in games as our D gives up the 5th most points in the league.  (Do you agree with this?)
If we scored more, and were a top 5 O, wed be potentially 5-0.  (Do you agree with this?)
If wed given up less, and were a bottom 10 D instead of bottom 5, wed be potentially 5-0.  (Do you agree here?)

Literally everyone has blamed the O and Carr many many times, but to just be complacent with a bottom 5 PPG D is crazy. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The offense that had the ball 4 times with a chance to win or tie it late and couldn't score isn't the problem. It's the defense giving up 23 ppg, lol. How can an offense with like $750M of salary ever sustain 24+ ppg!

The biggest thing, ive ackknowledged many times, the O needs to improve.

You are telling me our D does not. 

-
Me, our O and D needs to get better
You - our bottom 5 D, is serviceable, and not the issue with this team.