How 🔥 is McDaniels Seat?

RaidersAreOne

On 4/5/2023 at 10:03 AM, big_palooka said:

Except I literally said McDaniel's play calling sucked in phases and Carr's execution sucked too. So you don't even know what you're talking about. 

Graham has only coached a talented defense once. (2020). 2021, the Giants had all kinds of injury. Before that, a tank year Miami where they traded their best player in Sept. And then the lackluster group last year, also plagued with injury. 

Keep screaming into your echo chamber dude.

That’s a fair assessment

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Accurate lol

Although, I have an eerie feeling he will survive this season and get a chance next year 🫠

Has a bunch of tough games coming up, potential for multiple blow outs that can get to Mark. 

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We as a nation have to “smarten up” I mean look at marks track record 

Mark Davis' dance when the Aces won the championship would've had him getting his A$$ beat if he did that in a public setting in Las Vegas where there wasn't any security to keep him safe. 

The dude just looks like someone who doesn't understand how most things work.

I think he’ll see out this year at least, and barring a complete loss of the locker room he’ll be back next year. I’ve always preached patience but the problem for me is that I don’t trust them to draft and develop a star QB now. I’m fully on the Jim Harbaugh bandwagon right now for next season.

19 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I think he’ll see out this year at least, and barring a complete loss of the locker room he’ll be back next year. I’ve always preached patience but the problem for me is that I don’t trust them to draft and develop a star QB now. I’m fully on the Jim Harbaugh bandwagon right now for next season.

1. We'll suck the remainder of this season
  2. Davis wants continuity, giving JMZ their 3rd off season to get their guys and install their scheme
  3. They'll draft a rookie QB high
  4. We'll suck next season
  5. JMZ will state they only had one season to groom their rookie QB, that's not enough time!
  6. Davis wants continuity, giving them their 4th off season to "get their" guys and install their scheme
  7. Pain
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Mark Davis' dance when the Aces won the championship would've had him getting his A$$ beat if he did that in a public setting in Las Vegas where there wasn't any security to keep him safe. 

The dude just looks like someone who doesn't understand how most things work.

Last few times Ive seen him he hasn’t been wearing raiders gear smh Only aces stuff like he’s embarrassed of us lol

22 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Last few times Ive seen him he hasn’t been wearing raiders gear smh Only aces stuff like he’s embarrassed of us lol

Well, the feeling is mutual.  It's easy to understand why Al Davis chose to keep running the team until his death instead of handing it over to Mark.  Mark should be ashamed of himself.  But he isn't.  Not with that haircut.  

51 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:
  1. We'll suck the remainder of this season
  2. Davis wants continuity, giving JMZ their 3rd off season to get their guys and install their scheme
  3. They'll draft a rookie QB high
  4. We'll suck next season
  5. JMZ will state they only had one season to groom their rookie QB, that's not enough time!
  6. Davis wants continuity, giving them their 4th off season to "get their" guys and install their scheme
  7. Pain

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ef170ga8t6gi8vri61

• Like 2

There’s only so long Davis can ignore the voices calling for McDaniels, which are getting louder by the week.

I’d guess that at least 90% of the fanbase actively want him gone at this point, and if the losses continue to stack up it’s only going to get uglier - where the negativity will start to come via the media and the locker room as well as from the stands.

He’s preached patience, and that’s admirable in a way, but there’s no point in patience when something clearly isn’t going to work. And I think Mark will get there eventually, even if it’s after the season is finished.

• Like 1