Week 6 Games

Leader

It

23 minutes ago, Refugee said:

They gave him possession the second it touched his mitts otherwise you’re right, that first step shouldn’t count. 

I'll die well before I ever get to the point were I'll be able to understand what is and isn't a catch in the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

How bad is Carson Wentz? Maybe a better question, how bad is the Washington back up that they need to keep trotting him out there?

If our defense allows Carson Wentz to get 'right' you can kiss our season goodbye. He's actually worse than Fields. 

Heinicke didn't nerf Terry McLaurin nearly this bad. I think that offensive system is awful more than anything. Their oline also cant block either. 

I wonder .... Should I take the odds that Skylar Thompson has the career game of his life and the Dolphins pull this off?

Or ... Well I don't know but I might also do something crazy and bet on the Steelers, Ravens and Falcons winning too.

Ok, likely the Dolphins are screwed, but given Tampa's propensity lately for playing games close and Garropolo still being a ... joke so to say, as well as the Giants likely having Lamar Jackson problems, I think the Bucs, 49ers and Giants could all lose.

Now ... Biggest question ... Who do we need to lose more on Sunday night?  Tough one there but I might have to say Dallas, because I think Philly is a team we could beat if we had to go to their place in the playoffs, and Mike McCarthy is due to eat a slice of humble pie.