Week 6 Other Games GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

but we were fools to let Paton move on. and Stefanski too.

or some said...

Can’t fault Stefanski for Cleveland’s mess. They are actually more competitive than I thought they’d be less Watson. As for Paton. That Wilson move looks terrible and is a fireable offense, his decline was noticeable last year. 

• Like 1

The Broncos and Chargers played one of the sloppiest games of this NFL season on Monday night.

Denver finished with 10 penalties for 151 yards while Los Angeles had nine penalties for 89 yards. The Broncos’ total was the most of any individual team this year, and the combined total of 240 penalty yards was the most in any game this year.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/18/broncos-had-151-penalty-yards-chargers-had-89-for-most-penalized-game-of-the-season/

12 minutes ago, viking said:

Did the Vikings dodge a bullet when the Broncos poached George Paton away? 

I think so.

I can't necessarily go that far.  I like some of the moves he's made...the Wilson trade notwithstanding...and even factoring that in, he still has the cap going forward in pretty good shape.  I personally think he has to be given time, he's only in his 2nd year as the GM there.  His drafts probably already are better than Elway did.  🤣

I'm pretty sure I'd put this on Hackett moreso than Paton...I mean his dad never got to become HC despite his long, highly thought of career. 😉

Edited by swede700

On 10/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, SemperFeist said:

Commanders over Bears - check
Falcons over 49ers - check
Jets over Packers - check
Bengals over Saints - check
Ravens over Giants
Steelers over Buccaneers - check
Panthers over Rams
Seahawks over Cardinals - check
Cowboys over Eagles

6-3, plus a Vikes win. Not a bad week for the Purple.

• Like 2