Push Gate - Adams Charged with Misdemeanor assault

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, Dessie said:

He’s just come off a tough loss in a divisional game in a hostile atmosphere and he’s had someone literally walk in front of him, really is a non issue.

while getting beers thrown at him going into the half, hearing a bunch of racial slurs etc...

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, NickButera said:

No one is talking about the rules that are in place. That photographer has field clearance because he agreed to participate in certain protocalls. I highly doubt running (he was physically moving fast) in front of players exiting the game has ever been something that was allowed.  If I were to make an educated guess, he broke some of the rules in place he was supposed to follow during a game or post-game that will make this all go away and the NFL will do some sort of "show" (aka fine) to appear that they did something to encourage better behavior from players. 

Adams was walking very slow looking down guy came outa nowhere imo surprised him natural reaction imo Esp after a football game 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dessie said:

He’s just come off a tough loss in a divisional game in a hostile atmosphere and he’s had someone literally walk in front of him, really is a non issue.

I just got into a fight with my wife and she wants to file for divorce.  I should be able to just shove to the ground the first person that crosses my path because I am angry?  Adams will only get a slap on the wrist from the law but it is still against the law to do what he did.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Adams was walking very slow looking down guy came outa nowhere imo surprised him natural reaction imo Esp after a football game 

That could very well be true but his reaction after is what makes it look bad.  As a professional athlete you can not put your hands on the stadium workers or fans.  When it happens you need to respond in a helpful way.  Taking your anger and frustration out on them is a big no no.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I just got into a fight with my wife and she wants to file for divorce.  I should be able to just shove to the ground the first person that crosses my path because I am angry?  Adams will only get a slap on the wrist from the law but it is still against the law to do what he did.

Lol you can’t be serious with that comparison. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Geezy said:

while getting beers thrown at him going into the half, hearing a bunch of racial slurs etc...

This, the halftime quote from JE? Could that have been a factor as well. Nobody talking about that? Beers are 1 thing, calling somebody the names they were? Maybe KC fans shouldn’t be allowed around the tunnel. I’m not saying adams didn’t act stupidly.... but let’s see both sides plz. 

9 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

So a car runs a stop sign in front of you and you T-bone them, it's your fault?

6 hours ago, Dessie said:

Lol you can’t be serious with that comparison. 

The previous poster was trying to say it was okay because of the circumstances.  My point was to show that your state of mind does not change whether or not something is illegal.  Just because Adams was angry does not allow him to be able to shove a random person.  If the circumstances where reversed and it was Kelce shoving a LV worker we all would be calling for him to be suspended.  The different angle does not help him either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The previous poster was trying to say it was okay because of the circumstances.  My point was to show that your state of mind does not change whether or not something is illegal.  Just because Adams was angry does not allow him to be able to shove a random person.  If the circumstances where reversed and it was Kelce shoving a LV worker we all would be calling for him to be suspended.  The different angle does not help him either.

Nope. I would still say this:

Kelce pushed a guy, and he fell to the ground and he apologized later.
Why do you guys have to make a big deal out of it - You see such things all day in every school across the world.

• Like 1