Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

It’s not assault ffs, but who here would actually push someone like that for walking in front of them? You’d tut and mayyyybe say a comment. No one is pushing anyone like that. If they are, they think they’re god and are mistaken

but assault? Lol. I mean, maybe by legal definition, I dunno. But it just seems like Adams was being a ****

5 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

It’s not assault ffs, but who here would actually push someone like that for walking in front of them? You’d tut and mayyyybe say a comment. No one is pushing anyone like that. If they are, they think they’re god and are mistaken

but assault? Lol. I mean, maybe by legal definition, I dunno. But it just seems like Adams was being a ****

... what?
People saying assault (like I did on the first page) are saying what the charge would be, because that's what it is. Assault needs intent which is what would need to be proven, the second video that came out looks like Davante was walking to the tunnel looking down and the photographer appeared in front of him. It's probably not intentional and thus not assault. The charge would be assault though, that's the whole issue. If you intentionally shove someone like that, expect the charge to be assault.

(edit: not related to the quoted post, but why can't so many of you spell his name... like he's been a superstar for years)

Edited by Trojan

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Seems Darren Waller got paid and no longer cares about playing football. Reminds me of Trent Brown. He will milk any injury now and is just out to get paid.  

Excuse me, Trent is a model Patriots thank you very much 

• Like 1