Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you think it was intentional?

Not sure if I understand the question because it seems so obviously so?

Don't hear what I'm not saying. I don't think it was premeditated. I don't think it was personal. I don't even think Adams is a bad person. But I certainly don't think it was an accident lol.

He clearly shoves him in a moment of frustration for being in his way. If it was accidental in any way, shape or form, then he would have checked on the guy instead of pausing and shrugging annoyingly and walking off. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Not sure if I understand the question because it seems so obviously so?

Don't hear what I'm not saying. I don't think it was premeditated. I don't think it was personal. I don't even think Adams is a bad person. But I certainly don't think it was an accident lol.

He clearly shoves him in a moment of frustration for being in his way. If it was accidental in any way, shape or form, then he would have checked on the guy instead of pausing and shrugging annoyingly and walking off. 

Premeditated is intentional.  The opposite of intentional is accidental.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Premeditated is intentional.  The opposite of intentional is accidental.

Nah premediated is planned. Intentional is done with purpose. 

He certainly didn't plan for the guy to walk in front of him, but once he did, he took out his anger on him purposefully.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Adams deserves to be punished

But the idea that the push was so severe it made him go to the hospital is absolutely hilarious to me. 

people fracture their skulls from simple falls

what planet am I living on?

obviously it's possible to have significant injuries from getting shoved like that...

Possible =/= Certain (or even likely) but let your friends shove you that hard in a parking lot and see how you feel if you don't brace yourself 

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

people fracture their skulls from simple falls

what planet am I living on?

obviously it's possible to have significant injuries from getting shoved like that...

Possible =/= Certain (or even likely) but let your friends shove you that hard in a parking lot and see how you feel if you don't brace yourself 

Yes, if he landed in a way different than how he actually landed in reality, then sure, he could have suffered a serious injury.  But his head didn't hit the ground.  He stumbled and fell on his buttocks.  

If I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit it.  But I feel confident in saying from the clip we've seen, there is no way he sustained an injury that required him going to the hospital.  

You don't need to tell me how bad it is to randomly push someone.  Hence why I think Adams should be disciplined.  But I didn't see him fall to the ground in a way that could have caused a serious or even minor injury.  He fell on his butt.  It was about as light of a fall as anyone could hope for when getting pushed unexpectedly.  It seems unlikely it warranted going to the hospital other than for him to try and secure the bag.  I don't blame him for it, but be honest.  Did you watch that clip and think, "get this man to a hospital"?

Edited by iknowcool

16 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Yes, if he landed in a way different than how he actually landed in reality, then sure, he could have suffered a serious injury.  But his head didn't hit the ground.  He stumbled and fell on his buttocks.  

If I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit it.  But I feel confident in saying from the clip we've seen, there is no way he sustained an injury that required him going to the hospital.  

You don't need to tell me how bad it is to randomly push someone.  Hence why I think Adams should be disciplined.  But I didn't see him fall to the ground in a way that could have caused a serious or even minor injury.  He fell on his butt.  It was about as light of a fall as anyone could hope for when getting pushed unexpectedly.  It seems unlikely it warranted going to the hospital other than for him to try and secure the bag.  I don't blame him for it, but be honest.  Did you watch that clip and think, "get this man to a hospital"?

I don't recall being able to see how he landed whatsoever on the clip