Week 6: Minnesota Vikings (4-1) @ Miami Dolphins (3-2)

Phinsesq

Week 6: MIN @ MIA  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Skylar Thompson
    • Kirk Cousins
    • Chase Edmonds
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Alexander Mattison
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Justin Jefferson
    • Adam Thielen
    • K.J. Osborn
    • Durham Smythe
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Irv Smith Jr.
    • Johnny Mundt
    • Jason Sanders
    • Greg Joseph
    • Dolphins DST
    • Vikings DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2022 at 05:00 PM

Negatives:

Greg Little was an absolute train wreck disaster yesterday at LT. His performance was reminiscent of Dallas Thomas, Marc Colombo or Jesse Davis. PFF reporting that Little will have a "catastrophic" pass blocking grade. There is some speculation that he may have suffered a head injury during the game. As much as we are missing Tua, we are also missing Armstead. Eichenberg looked bad too, but maybe we should shuffle him to LT, let Williams play next to him at G, and bring Dieter back in. Eichenberg/Williams/Dieter/Hunt/Shell or Little. 

The amount of offensive penalties we had at the beginning of the game was awful. Thompson would make a throw only for another yellow flag to fly. 

Why in the world did we keep Tanner Conner? 

It is really looking like we overpaid Bridgewater. He is not very accurate and he's skittish in the pocket. He looked sharp on the TD drive and the drive that Waddle fumbled on. Other than that he was not very good at all. Waddle took some criticism for that dropped pass that hit his body that was intercepted, but Bridgewater through that ball behind a speedster running an in route. Waddle did not have much of a choice but to try to contort his body and try to make a "body catch". 

Jason Sanders has yet to make a kick over 49 yards this year. He is 0-3 of FGs 50 yards or more. 

Chase Edmonds and Cedrick Wilson aren't giving us much.   

Injuries are just killing us. Hopefully injuries to Ogbah, Waddle, and Crossen are minor. I wonder if at some point the coaching staff evaluates their training program to see if there were any issues. A lot of people want to harp on McDaniel for playing Tua on TNF, but there are plenty of guys we should have rested that night in hindsight. 

Positives:

We found Mike Gesicki! 

Skylar Thompson looked like a solid backup QB. I think he should be the #2 guy once he is healthy. 

Hill is an absolute monster. He has a ton of fight in him and racked up catches despite the defense knowing he was likely getting the ball. 

After the DPI call, I thought Noah Igbinoghene actually played well. Hopefully, he built some confidence yesterday. We are going to need him without Needham.

Morestead punted well. (not good when one of your few positives is the punter) 

Aside from the 54 yard TD run, the defense held up really well. We had every chance to win despite awful offensive line play and Teddy Bridgewater's inconsistency. Christian Wilkins made some nice plays in the backfield.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Negatives:

Greg Little was an absolute train wreck disaster yesterday at LT. His performance was reminiscent of Dallas Thomas, Marc Colombo or Jesse Davis. PFF reporting that Little will have a "catastrophic" pass blocking grade. There is some speculation that he may have suffered a head injury during the game. As much as we are missing Tua, we are also missing Armstead. Eichenberg looked bad too, but maybe we should shuffle him to LT, let Williams play next to him at G, and bring Dieter back in. Eichenberg/Williams/Dieter/Hunt/Shell or Little. 

The amount of offensive penalties we had at the beginning of the game was awful. Thompson would make a throw only for another yellow flag to fly. 

Why in the world did we keep Tanner Conner? 

It is really looking like we overpaid Bridgewater. He is not very accurate and he's skittish in the pocket. He looked sharp on the TD drive and the drive that Waddle fumbled on. Other than that he was not very good at all. Waddle took some criticism for that dropped pass that hit his body that was intercepted, but Bridgewater through that ball behind a speedster running an in route. Waddle did not have much of a choice but to try to contort his body and try to make a "body catch". 

Jason Sanders has yet to make a kick over 49 yards this year. He is 0-3 of FGs 50 yards or more. 

Chase Edmonds and Cedrick Wilson aren't giving us much.   

Injuries are just killing us. Hopefully injuries to Ogbah, Waddle, and Crossen are minor. I wonder if at some point the coaching staff evaluates their training program to see if there were any issues. A lot of people want to harp on McDaniel for playing Tua on TNF, but there are plenty of guys we should have rested that night in hindsight. 

Positives:

We found Mike Gesicki! 

Skylar Thompson looked like a solid backup QB. I think he should be the #2 guy once he is healthy. 

Hill is an absolute monster. He has a ton of fight in him and racked up catches despite the defense knowing he was likely getting the ball. 

After the DPI call, I thought Noah Igbinoghene actually played well. Hopefully, he built some confidence yesterday. We are going to need him without Needham.

Morestead punted well. (not good when one of your few positives is the punter) 

Aside from the 54 yard TD run, the defense held up really well. We had every chance to win despite awful offensive line play and Teddy Bridgewater's inconsistency. Christian Wilkins made some nice plays in the backfield.  

It did seem to me that it took this calamity of errors for Miami to lose this game. Until the final Bridgewater int and the defensive collapse on the TD run Miami had a chance. even with a missed fg, 2 fg tries being negated by penalties, Waddles 2 turnovers, and losing Thompson, who was the only QB who practiced that week. Last 3 weeks Miami collapsed in the 4th. 

I agree, Iggy did play better which hopefully he can build on. 

Mostert is easily our best RB. 

Hill was well worth the investment. 

I am soooo sick of an illegal formation or ineligible man being down field on a TD or huge gain. One of those seems to be the staple Miami penalty every game. 

Even as bad as the line play was, it is so much better than last year.  

Despite 3 losses, I am optimistic if we have a healthy QB an entire game I think this team can compete, provided we have any CB's left. I am much more optimistic about the Steelers game than I was about the Vikings. 

On 10/18/2022 at 11:28 AM, Phinsesq said:

With our running backs outside of Mostert being lackluster, I don't know why Miami doesn't inquire as to Kareem Hunt. I don't think the capital to get him would be expensive. 5th maybe a conditional 4th. I'd be all for it. 

I've been banging this drum since the Chiefs cut him.  I never cared that he kicked some lady in a hotel hallway, she probably deserved it.  Anyways, he's an Unrestricted FA after the season as it all stands right now.  He's being paid an average of $6 mil per season in Cleveland.  Maybe if we worked out a long-term deal with Hunt in advance we could trade Bridgewater for him LMAOOOO!!!!!

7 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I've been banging this drum since the Chiefs cut him.  I never cared that he kicked some lady in a hotel hallway, she probably deserved it.  Anyways, he's an Unrestricted FA after the season as it all stands right now.  He's being paid an average of $6 mil per season in Cleveland.  Maybe if we worked out a long-term deal with Hunt in advance we could trade Bridgewater for him LMAOOOO!!!!!

His hotel incident is ancient news at this point. If the criminal justice system dealt with him so be it. If the alleged victim sued him civilly so be it.  I just don’t buy into scorched earth approach that the guy shouldn’t be allowed to earn a living anymore, die penniless in the street or worse be forced to play for Cleveland. Even if true there isn’t any evidence to my knowledge that it’s an ongoing or repeated thing. Plus we’ve seen this organization more than once willing to engage in moral flexibility, whether it’s a person who is under contract or someone who may or may not( but highly likely) have been sexually assaulting women even when this singular incident occurred. 

Has Bridgewater hurt you so bad you’d do that to him? Lol

• Like 1