Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

Start of the BYE weeks :(

But there are a few games I'm really interested in. The big two marquee games are going to be Bills/Chiefs, and Cowboys/Eagles of course. I'm thinking Eagles win, but I don't know about Bills/Chiefs as it could go either way. I see Cincinnati Geaux taking care of business in New Orleans, and Baltimore cutting the Giants down to size a bit. Even some of the other matchups like Jets/Packers, and Cardinals/Seahawks have more intrigue than I think they should have. Hopefully my boys take care of business down in Atlanta, but we'll see. 

And of course the MNF game between the Broncos/Chargers will be a big draw since people want to see another potential trainwreck in primetime. At least the seemingly worst game of the week is being played early on Thursday between the Commanders/Bears. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

And of course the MNF game between the Broncos/Chargers will be a big draw since people want to see another potential trainwreck in primetime. At least the seemingly worst game of the week is being played early on Thursday between the Commanders/Bears. 

You jinxed it, now the game will be triple OT won by an unexpected goal-unit. 

The two best QBs in the league are facing off this weekend. Can't wait! I think Buffalo is better in more areas, but when you have a QB like Mahomes- those advantages can become meaningless pretty quickly. Luckily- Buffalo has a QB of similar caliber, so they can definitely keep pace. It's going to be a good one! 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 7:26 PM, pf9 said:

Part of this Sunday's slate of games is the Burrow/Chase Louisiana homecoming. I'm surprised it was relegated to a 1 PM regional slot.

Probably because they've looked like hot trash? Here's hoping as a Chase fantasy owner, that homecoming changes that.