Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Forge said:

He will. 

It's not just play though, Mac has been bitchy, and super catty in the media, and there's been a real friction between him and the organization through the off-season and into the first month. Zappe is just "yes sir, no sir, whatever the call is" and idk, might appeal to Patricia and Judge more.

2 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

This is going to sound wierd but jimmys team is letting him down

Yeah, the hail mary was a funny throw, but he's put some great passes down and people have just dropped them. He hasn't been the problem. 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, it's not like a bad thing or anything. It's just funny because he got an obscene amount of tds for his amount of touches in the past, and this year every time I look up, someone besides him is scoring the touchdowns lol 

Yeah can’t say is was expecting Rashid Shaheed to have more rushing touchdowns than Kamara today lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Last year Cleveland's ugliest game was against New England. This year it's shaping up to be their ugliest again. They just look lifeless. The offensive game plan has been mind boggling and the defense just continues to be bad.

I hope they keep it up

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's not just play though, Mac has been bitchy, and super catty in the media, and there's been a real friction between him and the organization through the off-season and into the first month. Zappe is just "yes sir, no sir, whatever the call is" and idk, might appeal to Patricia and Judge more.

What’re you basing this on? I’ve been pretty up to date and haven’t seen anything indicating this.