Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Imagine trying to own Mahomes play after this game lol, both QB's were outstanding.

100%. They are unquestionably the top 2 in the football. I'll pick Mahomes #1, I'm sure you'd pick Allen #1. But it's clear regardless that those two are a step above anyone else.

Doesn't mean either are perfect though. One bad throw doesn't erase the hundred plus great ones both have already lol.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I know but he's been such a salty baby about it this week "NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN MORE DISRESPECTED" etc etc.

Oh I know. I love it, because he's a bigger Chiefs homer than I am, and it makes it fun for me. I would hate him if I were any other fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

I don’t know what this is referencing, but please share. I hate Nick Wright.

He's spent the week arguing that it's insulting that KC were underdogs today, and that it's insulting to compare Allen/Mahomes to Peyton/Brady, because Allen doesn't have any of the big hardware (MVP, Superbowl ring, Superbowl berths, etc.)

It's a shallow argument, but it's good bad TV, so it got plenty of attention.

1 minute ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Please NFL make sure these two teams play every year in the regular season no matter what lol these games are so fun to watch 

They will play in KC again next year for sure. 

and as long as they both keep winning their division they’ll keep playing one another 

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

They will play in KC again next year for sure. 

and as long as they both keep winning their division they’ll keep playing one another 

Yup. It's a virtual guarantee until someone in the West or East manages to pull their heads out of their ***** for a full season.

Gonna be a lot of squawking on the airwaves these week with some of the top squads looking a bit lackluster. Ravens, Packers, and Bucs are all at 3-3. 49ers too with injuries. I said in the 49ers forum that the NFC is starting to look like 2004 where a lot of teams are mediocre, and even the top dogs don't look like some insurmountable force. I think the Eagles just like in 2004 might be clearly ahead of everyone else though.

Also with the Bucs in particular, I wonder if the press is going to have a field day talking about Brady attending that wedding for Kraft, and skipping out on a prep day. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He's spent the week arguing that it's insulting that KC were underdogs today, and that it's insulting to compare Allen/Mahomes to Peyton/Brady, because Allen doesn't have any of the big hardware (MVP, Superbowl ring, Superbowl berths, etc.)

It's a shallow argument, but it's good bad TV, so it got plenty of attention.

Young Bayless. Gross.

But as much as it grosses me out, calling this Brady/Peyton is premature IMO. I hate you all for making me agree with something from Nick Wright.

You know the meme with the 3 dragons and 2 of them look tough and the one looks dumb. That’s how I feel with the Bills/Chiefs/Titans lol. We play both of them annually and have arguably been right there with them as the best AFC team since 2018 but there feels like a clear gap.