SNF GDT: Eagles at Cowboys

titans0021

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Blount has had double digit carries for 8 of 10 games.  Care to guess how many games Patriots running backs have double digit carries?

Carson has been below league average against the blitz this year.

Carson has been sacked 24 times.  Good for #16 in the NFL.  

You can just stop making things up now.

Carson has been hit quite a few times this season and is one of the most sacked QB's in the league (tied with Brady for 9th). He makes plays that make the line look better than they are.That's what elite quarterbacks do. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/sacks

Brady is expected to perform better than Wentz - he's been in the league for 17 years and has 5 super bowl wins. But the fact is that they aren't separated by much and are arguably even-keeled with Wentz having the edge in TD throws. Why? TD throws are flashy. 

I'm making things up?? take a trip to the Eagles forum and ask if Blount is as good as his stats say? then come back and let me know what they say... **** you should know from last season. Yeah he had 18 td runs but how was he outside of those scores?? 

I would love to see some statistical backing with your wentz below league average against the blitz comment. You are pretty uninformed when it comes to philly. Wentz has been sacked just as many time as brady has, yet you say Wentz has the better line.. 

3 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

The Eagles don't trust Wentz like the Patriots trust Brady.

My God. you have clearly not paid attention to philly this season. 

4 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Keep in mind Wentz has a full game more of attempts in this scenario than Brady.  

I thought Wentz relied on his rushing game?? 

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Even if I'm wrong, are you really going to try to argue he's even in the same ball park as Brady?

-

I'm not comparing the two as quarterbacks. Clearly Brady is the best in the league and has been for 17 years. You're getting your feathers ruffled when a second-year qb is challenging him for the MVP trophy. 

2001/2014- Patriots beat an NFC West team with a world class unit trying to get a 2nd title in recent memory in the Super Bowl 

2003/2016- Patriots beat an AFC South that came out of nowhere in a thriller to win a 2nd Super Bowl 2 years later. 

2004/2017-  trolololololol. 

The case Carson has over Brady right now is that his team is 9-1, with the best record in the league. If the Patriots are 9-1 and the Eagles 8-2, I don't think there's a big conversation to be had. That said, it's still a relevant point. 

Archived