SNF GDT: Eagles at Cowboys

titans0021

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Nah, I'm just used to actual elite Wide Receivers fighting through that. Like that's the ONE thing Dez is supposed to be elite at and he lets a little shove from Ronald Darby tople him over?!

Dez Bryant isn't an elite receiver.  He hasn't been one for quite some time now.  Not sure why you're calling him overrated when most people know he has lost a step or two and is no longer elite.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Guess the Dez haters in here didn't see that one.

Definitely saw it. Also saw minimal effort for a WR of his caliber to fight for the ball. Almost his entire career should of been better than its been. It's a shame because it's not due to a lack of passion or effort.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Nah, I'm just used to actual elite Wide Receivers fighting through that. Like that's the ONE thing Dez is supposed to be elite at and he lets a little shove from Ronald Darby tople him over?!

Right, AB would have anticipated that one without even looking and magically gone right through the contact.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Dez Bryant isn't an elite receiver.  He hasn't been one for quite some time now.  Not sure why you're calling him overrated when most people know he has lost a step or two and is no longer elite.

Do they though? The Twitterverse seems to disagree.

Just now, riceman80 said:

I know that was tipped but it still doesnt take away from the fact that Terrence Williams SUCKS

I was going to say this before I noticed it was tipped.  Seriously, how many times has Williams dropped an easy pass or bobbled a pass that has been intercepted this season?  Seems like he lacks concentration/looks ahead way too much.

Archived