Week 6 GDT: Broncos @ LAC

broncosfan_101

I'm expecting we keep this close, but who knows. I've been wrong about our performances more than I've been right unfortunately. I am hopeful that with some extra rest and time to prepare, combined with some of the Chargers injuries that we can steal this one. Of course, our own injuries and inability to get out of our own way don't help matters but as UK said above, Week 6 is typically go-time for the Hackett offense.

Hoping to see involvement from Hamler, maybe some deeper throws, more TE usage, particularly if Dulcich plays (might be another week out). Would just like to see some positive scoring regression in the red zone and hopefully Russ not overthinking everything.

I'll say 24-21 Broncos but it's more wishful thinking than anything.

31 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Russ looks better when we get him out of the pocket 

I said that after week 1, either move the pocket or get him on some bootlegs and play action. Isn’t that what this offense is based upon anyway?

He did miss, as in didn’t even see and attempt a pass, at a wide open Dulchich on the 3rd and 6 when he was sacked, even Aikman called him out on it. 

And these refs are being ticky-tack on poor Damari Mathis.