Week 6 @ Cleveland: Send in the Clowns

biggie.

On 10/18/2022 at 10:06 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I think what people were saying is that he’s guaranteed to be a good player for a long time, but that we probably could get him with our second pick anyway. 

I did enjoy your thread though calling out the entire draft. Obviously this police state had to close it down 🙄

Guess what though? WE DON'T KNOW THAT. Rather be a round early than a pick late. If Belichick could see into the future he would have taken Lamar or Chubb instead of Michel.

People here overanalyze the draft way too much. It's a giant crapshoot.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

Guess what though? WE DON'T KNOW THAT. Rather be a round earlier than a pick late. If Belichick could see into the future he would have taken Lamar or Chubb instead of Michel.

People here overanalyze the draft way too much. It's a giant crapshoot.

I know. 

No one knows anything. Nothing is written in football. No one knows if the games will be cancelled for whatever reason next week - doesn't mean people can't give opinions. 

I'm with you on the draft stuff. I put it down to how thirsty people get around April for anything football related, but it's still fun to give opinion and discuss stuff

• Like 1

I didn't post this at the time, but seeing Jack Jones walking at halftime into the locker room looking at a tablet made me very optimistic. I haven't seen many players do that (nobody else was doing it around him then, for sure) so hopefully it was reflective of his work-ethic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LD696 said:

I didn't post this at the time, but seeing Jack Jones walking at halftime into the locker room looking at a tablet made me very optimistic. I haven't seen many players do that (nobody else was doing it around him then, for sure) so hopefully it was reflective of his work-ethic.

I saw that as well however if you look closer, he was talking with rookie Marcus Jones which make it that much more impressive.

You have to love see both rookies working on their craft, all football.

• Like 3

It's also noteworthy that Marcus Jones played on the outside ... which for how small he is ... is NUTS. More specifically he held his own. 

Both Jones' have ball hawk tendencies which is really fun. Going to be really interesting to see what they do with Jon Jones / Jalen Mills after this season. I have a strange feeling BB is going to want one of Jalen Mills or Jon Jones to be McCourty's replacement after this year. 

• Like 1