Week 6 @ Cleveland: Send in the Clowns

biggie.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The word is that Zappe is crazy prepared and learned the playbook faster than anyone

However a step further, at this point in the game with a 2 score lead you'd think you'd run in those situations anyways. 

You can add its the brain dead Browns.  Boy are they awful. Organization.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

Pats have their best rookie class since like 2003. 5 of the top 6 picks all making significant contributions.

That '03 class had Ty Warren, Eugene Wilson, Asante Samuel and Dan Koppen. Also Bethel Johnson, who was at least a very good kick returner.

Edited by Apparition
  • Like 3

So... if Zappe doesn't play another game this season... what are the odds BB gets Snyder to trade a 2nd round pick for him LOL 

Thornton has been impressive: 

- His footwork on that TD was awesome

- He's got great hands

- It's obvious the coaching staff wants to get him the ball .. I fully expect a few 30+ deep receptions from him when Mac comes back

They've used Stevenson way more than I would have thought.. at this point get him out of the game. This games over

• Like 3

Just now, Crimmage said:

So... if Zappe doesn't play another game this season... what are the odds BB gets Snyder to trade a 2nd round pick for him LOL 

Unless someone offers a 1 for Zappe (which they definitely won't with the QB class coming in), there's absolutely no reason to trade him. A cheap backup QB with starter experience that you can have under control for another 3 years is an extremely valuable asset.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

there is a full quarter to play

No chance the Browns come back and win .. the Patriots ( offense and defense) stepped on their throat in the 3rd quarter. 

Zappe has done a great job, but the defense has been dominant and set the tone. I don't expect them to fall apart here. 

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

No chance the Browns come back and win .. the Patriots ( offense and defense) stepped on their throat in the 3rd quarter. 

Zappe has done a great job, but the defense has been dominant and set the tone. I don't expect them to fall apart here. 

We are still talking about Zappe here, one bad mistake and this is a one score game