Chase Young to see Dr. Andrews for update

turtle28

Spoiler

I heard on the radio that Chase Young is going to have and appointments with Dr. Andrews and then after that it will be determined when he will return. Just like with Brian Robinson & Tyler Larsen they’ll have 21 days to put him on the active roster after taking him off PUP. Rick Snider said that he expects Chase to play vs Green Bay. 

Edited by turtle28

I hope we see Chase on the field soon. Hopefully he is fully healthy and just really ready to hone his craft. Because I love this guys motor and effort but if this man can’t learn to convert speed to power and incorporate moves then he’s a huge strong fast waste coming off the edge because he has special traits. Hopefully this time away he’s really watched the TJ’s,Von, Garrett Bosa’s of the world this offseason and really tries to add to his tool bag because his hand play and rip and dips aren’t going to be enough.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I hope we see Chase on the field soon. Hopefully he is fully healthy and just really ready to hone his craft. Because I love this guys motor and effort but if this man can’t learn to convert speed to power and incorporate moves then he’s a huge strong fast waste coming off the edge because he has special traits. Hopefully this time away he’s really watched the TJ’s,Von, Garrett Bosa’s of the world this offseason and really tries to add to his tool bag because his hand play and rip and dips aren’t going to be enough.

Honestly, hopefully he’s watched Montez the last two weeks, because when we’re talking speed-to-power, he’s been putting on a clinic. He is just bullying jokers, nothing fancy either. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Honestly, hopefully he’s watched Montez the last two weeks, because when we’re talking speed-to-power, he’s been putting on a clinic. He is just bullying jokers, nothing fancy either. 

It’s def nice to see Sweat Payne and Allen all coming together. And as much as Chase not being in there sucks the depth and youth behind he and Sweat have gotten reps and shown improvement. You can only be as good as the return on investment. We paid the prices for these guys I really want too see this unit ball out. Idc about the cap. There’s ways around cap it’s proven that continuity matters and I’d lock these guys up and by the time your paying Chase you have had time to figure out how to get picks for withever player your walking from and had time to develop a 2nd or 3rd round pass rusher ideally. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Did we start the clock? I didn't see where we did that

Oh, maybe not. I just rewatched the video & Rick said Chase is going to see DR Andrew’s (soon) and then if things go well it’s expected they’ll have 21 days to activated Chase. Rick said he personally expects if things go well w/ Dr Andrews that Chase will play vs Green Bay. Personally, I think that’s optimistic but, we’ll see.

Edited by turtle28

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Pft reporting he won't practice this week. To see the doctor again before practicing. 

They can hold him out till doomsday as far as I care. Plays his own selfish game. No team discipline .

Edited by RSkinGM

On 10/21/2022 at 1:51 AM, mar29020 said:

Bust Young

DROY and getting hurt the next year makes him a bust? 

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

They can hold him out till doomsday as far as I care. Plays his own selfish game. No team discipline .

Ya it'd be terrible for him to come back and take the double teams away from Montez and Jon Allen, while adding more depth for the dline. Not to mention how good he is in the run game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scott Land said:

DROY and getting hurt the next year makes him a bust? 

Ya it'd be terrible for him to come back and take the double teams away from Montez and Jon Allen, while adding more depth for the dline. Not to mention how good he is in the run game.

Oh, he's Generational- no doubt about it .