Jump to content

Carson Wentz has a fractured finger


turtle28
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Ok lol

He’s a Small weak armed QB like Colt McCoy & Heinicke. He can be efficient, can he stay healthy or do enough to be anything more than a good back up? Personally I doubt it. Cleveland is playing pretty awful right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

Isn't it crazy he flying to L A to see a hand specialist ? Sheez, a broken finger? Nobody on the East Coast to splint that thing up. I've got some wooden ice cream sticks and freezer tape. I think I can handle it . 

Probably going to find out if he can cause serious damage if/when he tried playing through the injury. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Probably going to find out if he can cause serious damage if/when he tried playing through the injury. 

That is a good guess.  Let's assume it is a minor fracture and the doctors say Wentz is ok to play through the pain.  The real question is whether it would be criminal for Rivera to stick with Wentz, who has not been playing well and is now hurt?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, offbyone said:

That is a good guess.  Let's assume it is a minor fracture and the doctors say Wentz is ok to play through the pain.  The real question is whether it would be criminal for Rivera to stick with Wentz, who has not been playing well and is now hurt?

and not only the finger, an ankle and the shoulder. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, offbyone said:

That is a good guess.  Let's assume it is a minor fracture and the doctors say Wentz is ok to play through the pain.  The real question is whether it would be criminal for Rivera to stick with Wentz, who has not been playing well and is now hurt?

Will find out soon 

Even if wentz can play trough the injury I rather start henickie to not further it . Wentz was already up and down this season so having him playing with a messed up Hand is not a good move . 
start henickie at least two weeks 👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MikeT14 said:

If he misses the full 6 weeks, I think yes. But what's the language actually say? 70% of games or snaps? I forgot. 

I believe its 70% of games. Also, my guess would be Heinecke has to totally implode for Wentz to get this job back. I'd be shocked if Wentz plays for this team again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I believe its 70% of games. Also, my guess would be Heinecke has to totally implode for Wentz to get this job back. I'd be shocked if Wentz plays for this team again.

Then yeah the 70% threshold would be 11/17 games max. So if he misses 6 weeks then it doesn't kick over. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Then yeah the 70% threshold would be 11/17 games max. So if he misses 6 weeks then it doesn't kick over. 

Which would be great because that leaves us with a full slate of draft picks if you include the Scherff pick. Not too shabby.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...