vs. Bengals

Mid Iowa

I'm not feeling great about this game. 
forenote: Sam Akers (RB Rams) may be on the trading block. He could be a great compliment to Alvin (Golden Gloves) Kamara, especially with the aged Mark Ingram as the #2

Players out:
WR - Michael (I've started 8 games with 609yds receiving in the last 3 seasons) Thomas
WR - Jarvis Landry
WR - Deonte Harty (injured/reserved)
CB - Marshon Lattimore
DE - Payton Turner

Questionable:
WR - Chris Olave
T - Calvin Throckmortin
T - Terron Armstead (toe) (I know he's not on our team anymore, but right on cue, he can't stay healthy for a full season, and it's only week 6)
QB - Jameis Winston (Saints released their 3rd string QB, Jake Luton, so I assume Winston will suit up and be ready to go, if needed)
CB - Paulson Abedo
S - Marcus Maye
DT - Malcom Roach

Help needed - The Saints have signed/elevated the following scramble drill:
WR - Keith Kirkwood
WR - Rashid Shaheed
WR - Kevin White
DB - Chris Harris

Limited Practice:
TE, QB, STS, WR, RB - Taysom Hill
DB - JT Gray

17 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Sam Akers (RB Rams) may be on the trading block. He could be a great compliment to Alvin

Cam* Akers

He’s averaging like 2.5 yards per carry over the last 10 games since his Achilles tear, with more turnovers than scores, all while while struggling in the pass blocking dept.

Not sure what he brings to the table that is good.

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Cam* Akers

He’s averaging like 2.5 yards per carry over the last 10 games since his Achilles tear, with more turnovers than scores, all while while struggling in the pass blocking dept.

Not sure what he brings to the table that is good.

With all you've mentioned, perhaps we know why I misspelled his name...
1TD, 1Fumble, but I get your point. 

He had a decent rookie campaign, so aside from the Achilles repair, what changed? Coaching & QB?

We don't know how to tackle.

Our defensive line is awful. They couldn't get pressure against a bad Bengals OLine.

Our secondary can't cover anyone.

Dennis Allen shows absolutely no emotion no matter what happens. I'm getting real tired of not seeing anything from him outside of his stoic expression. Our team has been flat all year and he's a major part of that.

We just suck. I wouldn't be bothered by it if we had a 1st round pick, but we don't. I'm sure Penning will end up being a solid player, but going all in to get a second 1st round pick was such a questionable move.

• Like 1