Heinicke to be the Starter Moving Forward

turtle28

I figured since we have 7 days till our next game perhaps we could talk about Heinicke. 

Do you all think he’ll be better this year bc we have Samuel, Dotson & Cole Turner?

I think there’s a possibility he’s better this year than last year bc of that but we still need to be a run first offense regardless of whether Wentz or Heinicke is starting.

Edited by turtle28

22 hours ago, taylor made said:

They're both backup level .500 ish Quarterbacks. I think TH will do better this year with all the new weapons, and he'll have an actual running back in BROB. But the league knows that TH can't throw deep. 

Very true or he can’t throw deep w/o a lot of time to load up. And Wentz can’t  throw deep w/o perfect protection bc he needs time to step into the throw & he has a long wind up.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 1:09 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Well, if Heinike gets the nod?

I'll be pulling for him. His story is great & has the moxy to win games.

I just don't know if he can stay healthy, with the way he plays. I'll be rooting for him.

Heinicke got the nod, of course, like as if it was ever in question!

I’m just going to enjoy it as long as it lasts without expectations because the kids worth rooting for and is atleast fighting and giving everything he has and just trying to earn a spot because he feels like he belongs. I’ll root for a guy who trys like him any day. If it doesn’t work out what’s the harm? I’d play Howell if it fails and if Taylor and this team turn a corner then I have my two QB’s unless I scout and fall Mahomes Allen level in love with a guy in the class and trade for that guy. Otherwise BPA.

But basically like Ron said. One game at a time. If Taylor can get Jahan and Turner involved while using Terry and Curtis how he did down the stretch who knows. But good luck Taylor!!! He might have the least appeal when you look at him from a scouts perspective but effort and self belief and hard work and self studying you can really do just about anything if your hungry enough.

• Like 2

So Heinike get $125,000 for every game he plays 60% & wins.

Well hell, no wonder he leaves it all out on the field.

Can you imagine how good our team would be, if every players contract had an incentive that if they play a certain number of plays, did well & won?

They would get a paycheck?

Chase Young would be hobbling his *** out there to play. Lol

Instead, you have players with Albert Haynesworth guaranteed money, not giving a damn one way or another.

You know?

Like William Jackson

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 1:34 PM, aceinthehouse said:

So Heinike get $125,000 for every game he plays 60% & wins.

Well hell, no wonder he leaves it all out on the field.

Can you imagine how good our team would be, if every players contract had an incentive that if they play a certain number of plays, did well & won?

They would get a paycheck?

Chase Young would be hobbling his *** out there to play. Lol

Instead, you have players with Albert Haynesworth guaranteed money, not giving a damn one way or another.

You know?

Like William Jackson

William Jackson isn't playing because the team is trying to trade him. They aren't going to put him back out there and risk injury.