Bucs VS Steelers

BucsDraftGeek47

3 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

BA was god damn Belichick reincarnated compared to Bowles. 

He and Leftwich should legitimately be fired tonight. 

They've looked terrible offensively this season, but I remember several stretches in 2020 and 2021 where the offense looked completely lost and the coaching was heavily criticized for poor play calling and lack of creativity. They've never looked worse under Brady, but this doesn't feel too different from those stretches under BA as HC. Hopefully they'll figure things out just like they eventually did in 2020 and 2021.

Edited by AJG

17 minutes ago, indifference said:

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-steelers-ledyard-5-observations-defense/ 

Sick and tired of #45 inconsistency. Only Bucs fan believed he was ever the best in the game. He has gotten better since his rookie year but he is nowhere near the elite LB we hoped him to be. 

Agreed. Such a physically athletic specimen with no IQ. Outside his 2020 second half run and through the playoffs - he's been very inconsistent and is overrated bc of his super bowl run stretch of play. 

I'm not keeping him. Honestly - so many teams make it far without heavily spending at the MLB position each year and do well. Rams, Cheifs, Bengals, Ravens. All plug and play and fill that void. 

• Like 1

As much as I agree - Leftwich needs to go. Tom Brady is finished. His heads not in the game at all. His 11 day absence from camp is one thing. His skipping practice and team flight for Robert Krafts wedding in another - especially when he comes out and throws balls at open receivers feet for most of the game. He was also horrendous. He looks miserable (and yes i get that his off field baggage is impacting his attitude, he's human). Should have just stayed retired. That is all 

13 hours ago, AJG said:

They've looked terrible offensively this season, but I remember several stretches in 2020 and 2021 where the offense looked completely lost and the coaching was heavily criticized for poor play calling and lack of creativity. They've never looked worse under Brady, but this doesn't feel too different from those stretches under BA as HC. Hopefully they'll figure things out just like they eventually did in 2020 and 2021.

Sadly I don't think they will. Tom Brady looks miserable. And those stretches in 2021 came towards the last Qtr of the year starting with the saints shutting us out. Tom hasn't looked dialed in since that game which led me to believe this year could be a long one.