Bucs VS Steelers

BucsDraftGeek47

Also Shaq Barrett is just collecting a check. He was never some great pass rusher he was a good one always a step behind the truly elite guys like Watt Bosa Donald Garrett etc. 

Dude gets stonewalled too often. One of the reasons the rams have owned Tampa the last 2 years is because their offensive line dominate him every time 

Edited by CP3MVP

5 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

He wasn't ready to play. I'm not giving up on him just yet bc the Bucs sat Cappa a year for the same reason. But clearly he wasn't ready and it was even apparent in TC. 

Think we probably should of drafted Ingram from LSU. Guy isnt ready to play yet and thats OK but get someone who is. Bowles is in denial about the whole thing though and willingly to take the lumps. 

On 10/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, indifference said:

Think we probably should of drafted Ingram from LSU. Guy isnt ready to play yet and thats OK but get someone who is. Bowles is in denial about the whole thing though and willingly to take the lumps. 

yeah I mean don't entirely disagree.  I cannot really speak highly about Licht's drafts since the super bowl. He should be fired if he drafts another Kicker or punter- ever again. 

The test for Licht has come drafting later in rounds. I think Tryon is going to develop into atleast a solid pass rusher with elite upside. 

Might as well chalk up Trask as trash. 23 games into his career and still has been inactive each week. Hainsey and Darden are meh. 

I'm with you. Last year I wanted Adeebo in round 2. Goedeke was a mystery to me and I didn't know much about Hainsey pre-draft either but Licht found guys like Marpet and Cappa - two D3 players that developed into Pro Bowl Guards. So I trusted his ability to scout OL. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 10:13 AM, CP3MVP said:

Also Shaq Barrett is just collecting a check. He was ever some great pass rusher he was a good one always a step behind the truly elite guys like Watt Bosa Donald Garrett etc. 

Dude gets stonewalled too often. One of the reasons the rams have owned Tampa the last 2 years is because their offensive line dominate him every time 

Honestly, i haven't seen a lot of fire in a lot of guys since the Super Bowl. Not sure if many check out Bucs social media in the offseason, but 2021 - basically no one who was a starter showed up to OTAs or mini camps. Too many days given off. Same with 2022. Times have changed but its not surprising the NFL in general only has what - 6 teams with above .500 records? The quality is down and injuries are always hitting us. Russell Gage even said they've come out in 6 weeks with low energy. Makes me think the training isn't there or quality of it. I always see us giving too many guys rest days or a full OTA's off. That didn't happen in 2020 when there was no OTA or mini camp. But Brady took the initiative to practice off site and do drills and workouts with the team. 

On 10/21/2022 at 7:52 AM, RedandPewterReturns said:

Honestly, i haven't seen a lot of fire in a lot of guys since the Super Bowl. Not sure if many check out Bucs social media in the offseason, but 2021 - basically no one who was a starter showed up to OTAs or mini camps. Too many days given off. Same with 2022. Times have changed but its not surprising the NFL in general only has what - 6 teams with above .500 records? The quality is down and injuries are always hitting us. Russell Gage even said they've come out in 6 weeks with low energy. Makes me think the training isn't there or quality of it. I always see us giving too many guys rest days or a full OTA's off. That didn't happen in 2020 when there was no OTA or mini camp. But Brady took the initiative to practice off site and do drills and workouts with the team. 

They got their ring and are good lol. I know they won 13 games but something was off about the 2021 team.

That team would run through this NFC though 

Edited by CP3MVP

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

They got their ring and are good lol. I know they won 13 games but something was off about the 2021 team.

That team would run through this NFC though 

This is true. Guys like White and Barrett seemed to have checked out. Even Vita Vea looks slow this season after cashing in on that pay day. Dean, Winfield and David still playing their tail off and producing as best in the business at their position. Offensively Evans and Godwin still playing hard. Brady looks mentally checked out in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

This is true. Guys like White and Barrett seemed to have checked out. Even Vita Vea looks slow this season after cashing in on that pay day. Dean, Winfield and David still playing their tail off and producing as best in the business at their position. Offensively Evans and Godwin still playing hard. Brady looks mentally checked out in my opinion. 

I agree with this

You would never see Vea getting blown up in years past but I've seen it a bunch this season

Barret has been good but he just doesn't win enough of his 1v1s to be elite

Brady looks off, having zero confidence in the play calling could do that to ya, I guess

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I agree with this

You would never see Vea getting blown up in years past but I've seen it a bunch this season

Barret has been good but he just doesn't win enough of his 1v1s to be elite

Brady looks off, having zero confidence in the play calling could do that to ya, I guess

I get the playcalling looks off, but Brady throwing balls at open receivers feet is also an execution issue. I think it's both to be honest. 

16 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Dean has always been their most talented corner but now he’s their best. He has a combo of size and speed you can’t teach