Is Aaron Rodgers done?

notthatbluestuff

50 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh yeah:

The disbelief on LaFleur's face is the cherry on top.

That play in general looked terrible. Lets misdirection and have the QB throw across his body and field to an offensive tackle. Bad play, bad throw, bad execution. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

That play in general looked terrible. Lets misdirection and have the QB throw across his body and field to an offensive tackle. Bad play, bad throw, bad execution. 

What are you talking about? The play went fine. Everyone executed except 12.

Sweep action is believable, defense bites.

OL does enough to get Rodgers a few feet between him and the defender when the ball is thrown.

Bakhtiari is WIDE open.

Guys ran the play, blocking did enough, receiver got open. The only thing that went wrong is the NFL QB couldn't throw the ball 10 yards.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What are you talking about? They play went fine. Everyone executed except 12.

Sweep action is believable, defense bites.

OL does enough to get Rodgers a few feet between him and the defender when the ball is thrown.

Bakhtiari is WIDE open.

Guys ran the play, blocking did enough, receiver got open. The only thing that went wrong is the NFL QB couldn't throw the ball 10 yards.

Idk to me that seems like a bad play call. I'm all for running some trickery at the goal line but to have your OT try and catch a probable jump ball in the end zone just isn't what I'd want. Rodgers throw was hot garbage just like his play has been all year. He's check out.

3 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Idk to me that seems like a bad play call. I'm all for running some trickery at the goal line but to have your OT try and catch a probable jump ball in the end zone just isn't what I'd want. Rodgers throw was hot garbage just like his play has been all year. He's check out.

Every team in the NFL has that goaline play.

It was well executed by everyone but the QB threw a very bad pass.

That goaline play rarely comes down to a jump ball to the offensive lineman because most of the time they are wide open. Which also is as the case here.

It was the perfect playcall

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

A probable jump ball? He was wide open.

Edited by seminoles1

On 11/7/2022 at 12:42 PM, squire12 said:

.....but there is nobody open to throw to.............

He was doing this at the end of last year too. This isn't a new thing with him really. He's always missed open guys to be honest. Not the greatest read. He just used to scramble more to buy some extra time and he could hit guys on deep routes towards the sideline better than anyone else so it would nullify a lot of his flaws. Thing is when you are winning and putting up monster stats, nobody wants to fight the battle of "wow he ignores a lot of easy plays.

His receivers aren't great, but he's going to miss some wide open opportunities anyways.  

• Like 1