Is Aaron Rodgers done?

notthatbluestuff

Packers OLine has been rated avg-above avg this season by PFF, ESPN Pass block rating metrics. Since the Packers fans have been used to seeing a top3 OLine over the last 5+ years, they think their OLine sucks all of a sudden now when infact it's been closer to league average. Their OLine was pretty good today vs Commanders but the passing offense was still putrid. 

32 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

Packers OLine has been rated avg-above avg this season by PFF, ESPN Pass block rating metrics. Since the Packers fans have been used to seeing a top3 OLine over the last 5+ years, they think their OLine sucks all of a sudden now when infact it's been closer to league average. Their OLine was pretty good today vs Commanders but the passing offense was still putrid. 

I don’t know about all season, but they got murdered against the Jets. Vikings too. Maybe they were outlierish performances, I wouldn’t fully know. 

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:
10 hours ago, DawgX said:

So because I'm a Cleveland fan I'm not allowed to point out how spoiled, entitled and just obnoxious a significant amount (not all) of Green Bay fans can be?

My favorite part is that he legitimately believes his response had the same energy as your initial post  

I full on belly-laughed at, "I am the leader of the AR sucks brigade"

"How dare you call me spoiled, I am currently devoting all of my fan energy towards kicking out a Hall of Fame QB because he's not winning enough! Can't you see my humility!?"

• Like 3

10 hours ago, malak1 said:

Yea, he’s incredible on the move, but that doesn’t seem like a sustainable style of offense. 

We don't have a sustainable style of offense to begin with. I've seen him do it before. Rodgers is going to have to put the cape on and will us to wins or we have no shot.

39 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I full on belly-laughed at, "I am the leader of the AR sucks brigade"

"How dare you call me spoiled, I am currently devoting all of my fan energy towards kicking out a Hall of Fame QB because he's not winning enough! Can't you see my humility!?"

They've been looking to replace him for 5 years.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:23 AM, Daniel said:

So how bad is Jordan Love then?

I want Rodgers to claw his way back because it's looking like the only way to salvage my fantasy team.

If they thought Jordan love could play they would have traded Rodgers already 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Great player but this is the type of thing he doesn't need to do. He's basically throwing players under the bus and he's for sure not holding himself to the same standard. 

Teddy said it best in the pregame Sunday that (paraphrasing) "we know Rodgers doesn't need OTAs and we know that he's gonna come prepared and he's gonna know all the plays so he doesn't need OTAs but these young guys need you to be there. To show them what to do and build chemistry"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Great player but this is the type of thing he doesn't need to do. He's basically throwing players under the bus and he's for sure not holding himself to the same standard. 

Teddy said it best in the pregame Sunday that (paraphrasing) "we know Rodgers doesn't need OTAs and we know that he's gonna come prepared and he's gonna know all the plays so he doesn't need OTAs but these young guys need you to be there. To show them what to do and build chemistry"

Nah man..... Great leaders go on a weekly talk show and point out how others are making mental errors.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

He’s a jerk. Packer fans blasted Greg Jennings years ago for telling the truth. 

• Like 2