Race for the #1 pick

beardown3231

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Carolina or Houston will pick #1 overall IMO...after that I expect we will be top 8...if we are I really hope we can move down for someone wanting a QB.

I have no idea who you think this crappy roster can beat to potentially get to 6-7 wins. I'd be shocked if they weren't picking top 5

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I have no idea who you think this crappy roster can beat to potentially get to 6-7 wins. I'd be shocked if they weren't picking top 5

I think there are a few teams out there who will lose more games than we win if you see what I mean...

Carolina

Houston

Washington

Are locks...

I also think Arizona could fall apart like they have in the past few years...Detroit still don't convince me at all...Steelers I think will get dragged into it given their offence can't do much either...Raiders maybe? I think we will all be in the mix come the end of the year...no doubt we could be picking in the top 5 but I also think as every week in the NFL shows you just never know who is going to beat who...it's what makes things so compelling...also one injury to a start QB for most teams and it changes everything.

4 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Bearsā€™ remaining opponents:Ā NE, Dal, Mia, Det x2, Atl, NYJ, GB, Phi, Buf, Min

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if theyā€™re underdogs in every remaining game.

Of course they will be. Only chances are 11/13 vs Detroit & 1/8 if Minnesota is resting everybody

53 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I think there are a few teams out there who will lose more games than we win if you see what I mean...

Carolina

Houston

Washington

Are locks...

I also think Arizona could fall apart like they have in the past few years...Detroit still don't convince me at all...Steelers I think will get dragged into it given their offence can't do much either...Raiders maybe? I think we will all be in the mix come the end of the year...no doubt we could be picking in the top 5 but I also think as every week in the NFL shows you just never know who is going to beat who...it's what makes things so compelling...also one injury to a start QB for most teams and it changes everything.

I wouldn't say Washington is a lock anymore than I'd say the Bears are a lock. They just beat the Bears at home with a QB who broke his finger & on 3 days rest

Edited by beardown3231

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I wouldn't say Washington is a lock anymore than I'd say the Bears are a lock. They just beat the Bears at home with a QB who broke his finger & on 3 days rest

I would say we beat ourselves more than they beat us...don't give them the ball back inside our 10 and there was zero chance they were driving down the field at any point.

19 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would say we beat ourselves more than they beat us...don't give them the ball back inside our 10 and there was zero chance they were driving down the field at any point.

The Bears are bad. If they beat themselves against a bad team, imagine what they'll be doing against good ones. The good news is if both teams lose out the Commanders win over the Bears will put the Bears above them in their draft slot

Just now, beardown3231 said:

The Bears are bad. If they beat themselves against a bad team, imagine what they'll be doing against good ones. The good news is if both teams lose out the Commanders win over the Bears will put the Bears above them in their draft slot

No doubt we are bad this year...I think it was always a given we were going to be bad in a year that is a clear rebuild...I would just like them to be a little safer with Fields physically and mentally.