Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

Just now, packfanfb said:

Should have been a walk in TD for Amari. That was a bad one. I'm not an anti-Rodgers nut some some people here, but I'm not unreasonable either. That one was squarely on 12.

He was rolling to his right full speed and Amari was already too far down field to float it in. He threw that thing 45 yards and the ball never got higher than 8 yards in the air.  Maybe a hand full of guys in the league could even get that ball there.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

(3:33) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep left to A.Jones for 21 yards, TOUCHDOWN. M.Crosby extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Coco, Holder-P.O'Donnell.

23 - 21 WA with just over 3mins left.

GB has all its timeouts.

A defensive stop has to happen here....sooner rather than later!

Just now, StatKing said:

He was rolling to his right full speed and Amari was already too far down field to float it in. He threw that thing 45 yards and the ball never got higher than 8 yards in the air.  Maybe a hand full of guys in the league could even get that ball there.

I don't have a problem with that one tbh. It was ******* close and Amari sucks.

• Like 1

Just now, packerstk7 said:

We should try all game like it’s 2 minute offense. The only time we look decent. Of course it’s probably the defense playing a bit preventy.

I was just thinking this, it's felt like that many times over the years but it doesn't make sense with what we have on O right now to do it a lot obviously.