Give me the Eagles OC Shane Steichen as our next HC

turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Oh, you mean Demeco Ryans! I thought you were talking about Rex & Rob Ryan. I don’t know that he’s ready to be a HC yet. He’s only been a defensive coordinator for two years. I guess if he impresses though, why not. 

What makes you think he isn’t ready? 

17 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

What makes you think he isn’t ready? 

He’s only been a coordinator as I said in my last post. He also inherited great defensive talent that Robert Saleh developed. There’s no one is that D that Ryans  himself has developed into a great player.

Just now, turtle28 said:

He’s only been a coordinator as I said in my last post. He also inherited great defensive talent that Robert Saleh developed. There’s no one is that D that Ryans  himself has developed into a great player.

Isn’t there a safety that’s going off for them?. Either way he’s made the 49ers defense a top 10 D and is a fresh face . 
he’s been in a coaching staff for a while.

He is ready even Kyle shanahan said that and he doesn’t just say stuff . 

hire him and we will not regret it .

5 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Isn’t there a safety that’s going off for them?. Either way he’s made the 49ers defense a top 10 D and is a fresh face . 
he’s been in a coaching staff for a while.

He is ready even Kyle shanahan said that and he doesn’t just say stuff . 

hire him and we will not regret it .

They were already a top 10 D. Give me a Robert Saleh type like Shane Steichen who took a bad 2020 offense in Philly, developed Jalen Hurts into a good QB & turned the Philly O into one of the best in the league.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They were already a top 10 D. Give me a Robert Saleh type like Shane Steichen who took a bad 2020 offense in Philly, developed Jalen Hurts into a good QB & turned the Philly O into one of the best in the league.

Still Ryan kept the defense intact and it’s playing very well right now . If we hire him I’d be happy . 

5 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Still Ryan kept the defense intact and it’s playing very well right now . If we hire him I’d be happy . 

He very well could be. I don’t think it’d be a bad hire. I do think he will connect well with the players given that 10 years ago he was still playing. I also would hope he’d bring an offensive assistant from the 49ers who he knows well to be his offensive coordinator bc that is always key when a defensive coach is hired as a HC. Something that has hurt Ron in a lot of peoples opinion is not retaining Kevin O’Connell. Kevin did a great job with Haskins in Dec of 2019, it made no sense to not retain him other than Ron wanted to hire his buddies son, Scotty Turner.