Week 8 Thread: I don't think I can make a (Hendon) Hooker joke

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Does Iowa have a corner that can cover Harrison Jr one on one? He's been singled up countless times in the red zone. Just ******* throw it to one of the best WRs in the country and let him come down with it

I mean kinda the same thing but keep doing this ****. 

Glad we're getting this game now and not later. We haven't been punched in the mouth yet and tired Iowa defense is crazy good

Clemson’s not good. Unless some weird stuff like Syracuse winning out or one of those Big 12 teams, it’s going to be hard for there not to be two SEC teams, or both Ohio State and Michigan, or both in the playoff. Just by default. I can see maybe TCU I guess or Clemson still winning out and being a weak 4-seed I suppose.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Clemson’s not good. Unless some weird stuff like Syracuse winning out or one of those Big 12 teams, it’s going to be hard for there not to be two SEC teams, or both Ohio State and Michigan, or both in the playoff. Just by default. I can see maybe TCU I guess or Clemson still winning out and being a weak 4-seed I suppose.

If UCLA wins the PAC 12, going undefeated, do you put them in?

I don't like that Stroud is going to win the Heisman. I don't feel he's the most outstanding player in college football or even close to the most valuable. So much of his gaudy numbers come in garbage time when they're running it up when he should be out of the game. He's a great player, but not the best.