2022-23 Titans Roster Moves and Injury Updates

KingTitan

The lack of moves during the bye has me fairly convinced that we are what we are moving forward. I’m sure there will be more back end shuffling, but doubt there’s anything of significance coming.

Not that any team really ever gets many major contributors mid-season, but offense probably is what it is.

Raiders are trying to move Clelin Ferrell before the trade deadline.  What would yall give for him since we only have like one Edge rusher still on the roster?

I think a seventh would be worth it.  Still on a rookie contract, so affordable, and not a very good player, but enough to give us something that can contribute at the position.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Raiders are trying to move Clelin Ferrell before the trade deadline.  What would yall give for him since we only have like one Edge rusher still on the roster?

I think a seventh would be worth it.  Still on a rookie contract, so affordable, and not a very good player, but enough to give us something that can contribute at the position.

i’d absolutely move a late rounder for him if possible. i was just saying a week or two ago that i think he’s actually a great fit for what we do. can stop the run and be productive on stunts.

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What the hells that? 🤣

The Titans way.

We're thinner and thinner every day at Edge, OL, and WR, so we sign more roster bubble DBs.

One day, we will reach JRob's goal of an all DB team, and then we will reach the singularity.

Edited by Daniel