2022-23 Titans Roster Moves and Injury Updates

KingTitan

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Not really sure where to put this but…after a bumpy first couple games … is it wrong to say Terrance Mitchell has been our best corner this year?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Yesterday was the first game he really played since Denver.  Don't know where you draw the line at "first couple games."

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Yesterday was the first game he really played since Denver.  Don't know where you draw the line at "first couple games."

He was awful in his first game vs Vegas...prob wasn't great the following week...but idk he def wasn't a problem for a month or so (i know that's not saying much)

point more is just how poor our corner play has been. I don't mean to pick on Fulton, but I've kinda given up on him as a fan. He's a talented player, but is just made of glass and not a guy that I think can match up w/ legit #1 WRs on a consistent basis

Run defense and leadership would take a huge boost! 

No shocker there. Tre Avery is still in as well

If we want a pass rush this year this man is the key! He moves all over the place and has a high motor

I'd say we need him bad vs LA but rather hold him back another week for the last few weeks when we are fighting for the division if JAX finds a way not to suck vs DAL lolol