2022-23 Titans Roster Moves and Injury Updates

KingTitan

On 12/18/2022 at 8:46 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Cunningham is already off IR. Just wasn’t active for this game. They have the decision to make to activate either Long or Philips this year. The other player is done.

Good god bring back David Long lmao.. Love game 1 for Phillips and I think he has some of the best routes Ive seen but that kid needs a NFL offseason training program and put on a few pounds. 

Not to mention Long is one of our best players and brings all the energy to the defense.. Rest the boys that really need it this week bring back the ones that can play to knock the rust off and end this streak and start a new one

Cause say we cant win the SB.. FINE. But you boys telling me you dont want another titans ravens playoff game which is our best match up lol or another shot at the LAC? Cause I do

6 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Good god bring back David Long lmao.. Love game 1 for Phillips and I think he has some of the best routes Ive seen but that kid needs a NFL offseason training program and put on a few pounds. 

Not to mention Long is one of our best players and brings all the energy to the defense.. Rest the boys that really need it this week bring back the ones that can play to knock the rust off and end this streak and start a new one

Cause say we cant win the SB.. FINE. But you boys telling me you dont want another titans ravens playoff game which is our best match up lol or another shot at the LAC? Cause I do

I mean, I’m like Byard. I’m not sure there’s any playoff team we can beat right now.

bro what the **** is up with these silent concussions that go unreported on gameday and then appear on the injury report during the week? it's absurd. i've literally never seen it happen before but of course with this clown squad it's week after week lol

Edited by -Hope-

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Did he get another concussion, or is this just a way to put him down as a rest day?

Vrabel would just have said rest day.

But listing as a concussion means he is in the protocol and as we've seen that could knock him out at least 2 games.