2022-23 Titans Roster Moves and Injury Updates

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

There's no way we get this many injuries this many seasons in a row without doing something fundamentally wrong.  I don't know what it is, but man.  Please stop.

as much as i like vrabel this has to be part of his eval. it simply can't be bad luck at this point, especially when such a significant portion of these injuries aren't even happening in games.

Yeah, there has to be something to it. When AJ plays 17 games this year without showing up on a single injury report we’ll have our official confirmation lol.

Something has to be done at receiver. Even if it’s just a trade for a depth piece. We can’t keep trotting out Woods, NWI and then total garbage. That’s basically a solid WR2, a good WR4 and then practice squad players. It’s just asking too much of Tannehill and, as a result, asking too much of the defense.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, there has to be something to it. When AJ plays 17 games this year without showing up on a single injury report we’ll have our official confirmation lol.

Something has to be done at receiver. Even if it’s just a trade for a depth piece. We can’t keep trotting out Woods, NWI and then total garbage. That’s basically a solid WR2, a good WR4 and then practice squad players. It’s just asking too much of Tannehill and, as a result, asking too much of the defense.

we are doing something about it. we signed chris conley!

which, on a serious note, is hilarious because he has multiple seasons with better numbers than NWI has ever put up.

We won't trade for anyone. 
I can see Vrabel saying "We got guys in house that has been busting their butts and they deserve a chance. They sweat and bleed for this team on PSquad. I'm not going to bring in some outside guy who hasn't been with us through the fire!"

lol

• Like 1