2022-23 Titans Roster Moves and Injury Updates

KingTitan

5 hours ago, -Hope- said:

a friday practice hamstring tweak turns into this. unreal.

They should just shut him down till the playoffs at this point maybe the year. The kid needs to put on some pounds. Hope he can get right cause he has QUICK feet and runs crispy routes. Not having him and Racey have killed this core speed wise lowkey

Tho with Burks coming on strong and showing everything we hoped he would be last week and he opens up Woods. Also USING Hoop has been BIG. He has had some big catches the last few games.. AND hopefully getting more CHIG involved and we will be ight. Not to mention the king is in demon mode and you already know what he does at the end of seasons Im guessing he wins the rushing crown and Im loving him in the passing game this year and the screens have been deadly like in the past.

If we can pass block and RTs ankle is ok we should be clicking at the right time. Really excited 

12 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Forgive if I am wrong, so many injuries I can't keep up, but didn't he get injured in a game?

he injured his shoulder in the giants game week 1 and was hampered by that the next few weeks. the moment it looked like he was finally healthy from the shoulder thing, he showed up on the injury report the friday before the 2nd colts game with a hamstring injury, missed the game, and then went on IR the next week. but yeah, hard to even keep track lol.

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I was so pumped to see his progression this season. Sad.

FR. Dude looked like he was ready to pop off this season and it's a shame cause Racey was our speed. Can Burks go over the top? Of course but Racey had another gear and Burks Woods KP McMath and NWI as a 4th or 5th guy is good enough so I get why the coaches thought we would be ok. Injuries ruined it. 

I like Reggie coming back lowkey. Give him a fair shake and he does have speed which we need..  He's better than Cody. Can he Block as good? WHO CARES HAHAHA.

Now is this a move to replace Racey or Kyle? OR OR just replacing Cody so we can run those nice PA deep bombs that we liked to run around the 50 to turn the game on it's head.. I miss those 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

FR. Dude looked like he was ready to pop off this season and it's a shame cause Racey was our speed. Can Burks go over the top? Of course but Racey had another gear and Burks Woods KP McMath and NWI as a 4th or 5th guy is good enough so I get why the coaches thought we would be ok. Injuries ruined it. 

I like Reggie coming back lowkey. Give him a fair shake and he does have speed which we need..  He's better than Cody. Can he Block as good? WHO CARES HAHAHA.

Now is this a move to replace Racey or Kyle? OR OR just replacing Cody so we can run those nice PA deep bombs that we liked to run around the 50 to turn the game on it's head.. I miss those 

He's in the locker room boys lol. IF and it's a big if but IF he can come back for the end of the szn and playoffs it could change a lot cause feels like the team was counting on him to be the deep threat