Week 7 Thread: "That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" - Taylor Heinicke-Swift - GB @ WSH

MikeT14

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Heinicke had a 161 yard 1TD 2nd half & led the team on 3 scoring drives. 

He still iffy tho man

next week Indy might be tougher or easier . Tougher on the defense since they run a lot of man to man and there D been good . Easier if their offense is how it was all season very inconsistent and turn it’s over a lot .

7 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Made a @Thaiphoonesque bet today, $10 to win $190 so I’d have a reason to watch the game todays 

packers ML

O41.5

Lazard O 54.5

McLauron O59.5

Heinicke O19.5 rushing yards.

get ready for a 10-3 slog now lol

My small bets I swing for the fences though. I usually try to get them to pay out closer to $1k or more. My $100+ ones I'm more careful. Looks like other than Pack winning, your legs hit.

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

He still iffy tho man

next week Indy might be tougher or easier . Tougher on the defense since they run a lot of man to man and there D been good . Easier if their offense is how it was all season very inconsistent and turn it’s over a lot .

He’s nothing special but he always seems to find a way to keep up in most games. 

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Gibson never should have been a pound it inside the tackles 20 times a game back. You like to hope the addition of Robinson gives them that guy and then they can allow Gibson to be dynamic. Then McKissic rides the Pine

McKissic still has a role as a 3rd down back, but his role isn’t as large as it was in 2020 or last year before his injury.

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He’s nothing special but he always seems to find a way to keep up in most games. 

Cause of the run game and defense . I don’t think wentz fits what turner looking for . Still on the howell boat but henickie gets to play next week for sure . 

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

How about that for our 3rd down D?

Defense been good

if this keeps up I’m all for del rio to come back . Defense is starting to look like the most balance defense we’ve had in the Rivera era

- decent run defense 

- good pass rush

- secondary communication more consistent ( without Jackson) 

- linebacker play been better than last year 

7 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Cause of the run game and defense . I don’t think wentz fits what turner looking for . Still on the howell boat but henickie gets to play next week for sure . 

The throw to Terry was right on the money for the TD, great ball to Gibby for the TD. He struggled in the 1st half with throwing late but got better in the 2nd half. It s obvious that Heinicke’s legs make a difference too bc he can elude the rush where Wentz would’ve taken sacks. 

Many said that could be a difference & it did.