13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Wearing a scarf and carving a pumpkin with my family
    • I’m a REAL fan. Imma watch em win or lose, my SO’s opinion be darned
    • Haunted house - spooooky 👻
    • Imma watch other games
    • Massage appointment with QB1 😉
    • Turn it on the radio and tellin y’all what I see wrong with the team

The Cleveland Browns currently sit at 2-4. We have the easiest portion of the schedule out of the way. The next six weeks read as follows:

Ravens

Bengals

Bye

Fins

Bills

Bucs

I see us 3-8. Then the predator comes back under center. This team has glaring holes, and I’m not really sure we go on a roll with Watson either, this defense is terrible.

So, my question is, how are you going to spend your fall Sundays the next six weeks?

Please list any and all fun activities not included in the poll. I don’t fault you if you are going to spend them watching the Browns play football, I just think we are all masochist if we do so religiously and block off the calendar each week right now. This organization really doesn’t deserve it at the moment. You all deserve better. Now, if you don’t have any plans and there is nothing going on and you happen to be in the living room, feel free to turn it on.

Edited by NateDawg

Few questions…

How do I select more that one option? Like, I’m wearing scarves and carving pumpkins, but only before the game.  I’m watching the game because getting kicked in the nuts is amazing, but I also listen to the radio so I know what’s REALLY going on.  I’m white girl wasted and spending time at the schvitz with QB after the game.

I’m not a basic ***** Nate.  Stop trying to box me in.

• Like 3

Usually, honey do stuff. 

If I were watching games this year, the pathetic play wouldn't cause me to not watch. Never did before. It's frustrating but once you realize you aren't going anywhere it's a lot less stressful game in and game out. 

I don't expect the passing game to be elite or anything like that once Watson is back. It should be better but he will be rusty and he is a different player now because he has a lot more baggage attached to him and has been out a long time and will have fans home and away protesting him playing so it may not look nearly as pretty as those thinking he will be the savior.

He may be, it remains to be seen but even at his best he took pretty much the same team to 4 wins in 2020 that Mills took to 4 wins last year. He was statistically better, they just lost games by less with Watson. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Few questions…

How do I select more that one option? Like, I’m wearing scarves and carving pumpkins, but only before the game.  I’m watching the game because getting kicked in the nuts is amazing, but I also listen to the radio so I know what’s REALLY going on.  I’m white girl wasted and spending time at the schvitz with QB after the game.

I’m not a basic ***** Nate.  Stop trying to box me in.

Vote for what you MOST feel in the netherz and list all other options that make you tingle at least at a level 6 on the 1-10 scale. 

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The next 2 weeks will decide everything for me.

If we split or lose both I’m clocking out mentally.

If we win both, this bastard franchise pulls me back in.

I will always watch games, but will not listen to podcasts etc the day after games, don’t need to ruin more days out of my week

• Like 2

Try to go skateboard in the morning.  

Santa Cruz Skate GIF by Santa Cruz Skateboards

Watch the game and then go on a walk with the kids at the park.  Maybe even before the game ends. This doesn’t really change from years past.  I mean I quit let this team own my feelings on Sunday.  But living in Toledo we have the Browns or Lions games as local games.  So yeah

• Like 3

This past Sunday it was taking the dogs to the park to enjoy the foliage - I had recorded the game to watch later on the off chance they won. This Sunday it will be yard work and throwing a brisket on the smoker. Will record the game again but have a feeling I'll be deleting without watching later (again).

• Like 1