13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Wearing a scarf and carving a pumpkin with my family
    • I’m a REAL fan. Imma watch em win or lose, my SO’s opinion be darned
    • Haunted house - spooooky 👻
    • Imma watch other games
    • Massage appointment with QB1 😉
    • Turn it on the radio and tellin y’all what I see wrong with the team

Tbh the relevance of this season is over. We needed to maintain a .500 record after the first 11 games. We have played the easiest portion of our schedule and sit at 2-5. This isn’t a good football team, even if you rationalize the way we have lost a few of these games, we are as the record suggests. Again, if I have no plans I will absolutely tune in, but I’m not going to mold my family’s Sunday schedule around watching the Browns right now. At least in the past when we were terrible at this point of the season we could anticipate where we were going to pick in the upcoming first round of the draft.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

They're not. But I'm emotionally invested regardless.

I hear ya.  Old habits are hard to break. I legit thought about not even watching the game on Sunday for the first time in years. I’ve missed games here and there due to travel or family obligations, but never just because I felt like not watching because they’re pathetic.

I was traveling so I didn't watch but against the Ravens I know I would be rooting for the Browns so I probably could have if I was home.

Probably losing the next 3 to go to 2-8 (we already have the worst record since the Hue era) so I'd say any hope in this season is probably gone.

Lets see what we have in the young guys. Do we have any hope in any of our players who don't currently play and are healthy? I can't think of any.

57 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

The easiest answer is hit the gym for a bit. It’s great for mental health as well as physical health. Follow it up with house hold chores. 

Getting there back up to 28 reps at 250.

Eating salads down to 262 lbs.

Old jeans fit.

Bought nba ticket.