Packer problems

Packer backer

It's funny Rodgers talks so much about momentum (which I agree with) and building momentum but he doesn't see that need to build momentum in his own play.

I feel this stat troubles Rodgers the most, pre the Jets, his average completion has traveled 3.83 yards downfield, last in the League.

Rather, he is trying to over compensate for that measly stat, if only he would be the game manager QB! His ability to extend plays has gone, he needs to be a one read, quick throw QB, build that consistency then use that beautiful magical arm, which no other game manager QB has, in situations and opportunities to put his stamp on a game and make those ridiculous throws!!!

It's like a guy whose got a big **** but no foreplay in his game. It's over quick and no one is satisfied!

Edited by Brit Pack
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

It's funny Rodgers talks so much about momentum (which I agree with) and building momentum but he doesn't see that need to build momentum in his own play.

I feel this stat troubles Rodgers the most, pre the Jets, his average completion has traveled 3.83 yards downfield, last in the League.

Rather, he is trying to over compensate for that measly stat, if only he would be the game manager QB! His ability to extend plays has gone, he needs to be a one read, quick throw QB, build that consistency then use that beautiful magical arm, which no other game manager QB has, in situations and opportunities to put his stamp on a game and make those ridiculous throws!!!

It's like a guy whose got a big **** but no foreplay in his game. It's over quick and no one is satisfied!

is this a British thing?

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

My favorite self depreciating joke of all time....

I've never once suffered from premature ejaculation but all my girlfriends have. 

• Like 3