Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

On 10/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, NJerseypaint said:

I know it's not advertised but I'm betting Moore is OTB after we just won without him last week and he's still acting up on social media.

There's rumors that GB is heavily targeting Moore in a trade and that the biggest hold up is his contract, but he's the player they want. Now keep in mind, this is some reddit sauce, named Bas that people tend to think is a legend on the Green Bay Packers subreddit when it comes to inside knowledge, I personally have nfi who he is tho. Lol.

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

There's rumors that GB is heavily targeting Moore in a trade and that the biggest hold up is his contract, but he's the player they want. Now keep in mind, this is some reddit sauce, named Bas that people tend to think is a legend on the Green Bay Packers subreddit when it comes to inside knowledge, I personally have nfi who he is tho. Lol.

Why would Moore's contact be a hold up? He's on a rookie deal. Kind of is what it is

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Schefter says they only want a 4th. Buffalo or LA needs to get in on that price…I’d take Hunt as a rental with the potential to re-sign for a 4th, rather than CMC for a 2nd and 3rd. 

The Bills for sure. 

I don't know what to do with the Rams right now. I think Hunt is a guy they need to go get, but damn, that offensive line is the real issue right now. I don't know if Hunt matters if they don't start getting a push up front