Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Is Claypool any good? The idea of him kinda fits for GB

Its kind of hard to know, tbh. He seemed like he was legit his rookie year. His QB situation and offensive line situation aren't conducive to his skill set imo. I think he's a better player than what is being shown in Pitt, but I have no idea how good that may actually be. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Quay been bad?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure if he's been bad in coverage, but my understanding is that he's getting completely washed in the run game. Like pretty bad

Quay has been a rookie, finesse LB.  He has taken some horrible angles, and missed some tackles horribly too.  But he can go a stretch of plays looking like an all-star too.  He is big and fast.  But definitely needs more experience.  

Bryce Hall who has fallen to #5 on the depth chart behind the 3 starters and Echols is now rumored to be on the block.  JD doesn't give away young talent so my thought is it would take at minimum a 4th to snag him.  Obviously Mims has been on the block for awhile as well but again Douglas wants value and won't just dump him.  He values depth and right now despite being on the outside looking in if the injury bug hits these two can play and are great insurance to have.

I would think the only area the Jets may consider upgrading would be FS because despite Joyner's team leading 3 take aways he's been subpar.  Adding a ball hawk to this defense could take it to the next level.  Not sure who fits that mold but maybe Jeremy Chinn if he's healthy and CAR continues the fire sale but he's not much of a ball hawk from what little I know about him.  I just know he's good and could be available.  Douglas likely won't trade away a high pick though which is what it would take to get him so probably a pipe dream.

Edited by Rockice_8

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ravens desperately need starting WR help. However I feel like actual contenders will be making aggressive offers for WR's that can make a difference and the Ravens will be offering conditional 2024 7th-round picks for guys who are WR5 on bad teams.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I sorta doubt Washington trades anyone - bring in or send away. Maybe if we're 2-6 but even then I kinda doubt it at this point. 

That said I have one slightly used Dax Milne for you that I would absolutely give for a 2024 7th in return

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ravens desperately need starting WR help. However I feel like actual contenders will be making aggressive offers for WR's that can make a difference and the Ravens will be offering conditional 2024 7th-round picks for guys who are WR5 on bad teams.

Kendrick Bourne would be a cheapish option

29 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Wonder if we trade for a WR or sign ODB. The owners said we can’t trade next years first because the draft is in KC, so not much leverage there

We're still just a bit under 4mil for cap so I'm not sure who we could get unless there's more restructures coming