Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Patriots have some expendable players:

Kendrick Bourne - sitting in the doghouse for one of BB's strange reasons. He could be a viable 3rd WR for a contender. 

Nelson Agholor - Has become redundant in NE with Parker playing well and Thornton contributing early in his career. Could be an option for a team with cap space who don't have a ton of trade assets. 

Isaiah Wynn - he has flashes of greatness and then he falls back to Earth. Put injury questions on top of that, BB would be happy to get a late round pick back while he still has some starter value. 

Damien Harris - probably the most valuable trade piece the Patriots have. He is a very good runner, sometimes great runner. The only problem is, he is in a contract year and Rhamodre is better. So it's either trade him mid season or watch him walk. He would be a great feature back in an offense just missing that. Honestly perfect fit in Buffalo if they werent in the division. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Patriots have some expendable players:

Kendrick Bourne - sitting in the doghouse for one of BB's strange reasons. He could be a viable 3rd WR for a contender. 

Nelson Agholor - Has become redundant in NE with Parker playing well and Thornton contributing early in his career. Could be an option for a team with cap space who don't have a ton of trade assets. 

Isaiah Wynn - he has flashes of greatness and then he falls back to Earth. Put injury questions on top of that, BB would be happy to get a late round pick back while he still has some starter value. 

Damien Harris - probably the most valuable trade piece the Patriots have. He is a very good runner, sometimes great runner. The only problem is, he is in a contract year and Rhamodre is better. So it's either trade him mid season or watch him walk. He would be a great feature back in an offense just missing that. Honestly perfect fit in Buffalo if they werent in the division. 

If that's all the Pats are asking for Wynn, I'd be interested if I'm the Rams. 

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Cleveland needs to trade Kareem Hunt and possibly Jadeveon Clowney if we don’t win the next 2 games.

I wish we could dump John Johnson into lake eerie 

I would love for the Rams to acquire Kareem Hunt. Also, if y'all want to pay Johnson's salary this year, we'll take him back lol.

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

There are rumors that the Gianta are finally going to shop Kadarius Toney, and may be looking to add a cheap WR as well. 

Toney isn't a player, he is a concept. He cannot be relied upon in any way. Carl Banks said it best recently: "fans, until he plays 2 complete games back to back, you need to act like he isn't even on the team". Every week it is something new and the Giants are sick of it. 

Gimme. Toney is a bit of a headcase and you have to adapt your offense to him, but he's a weapon for a creative OC willing to deal with his personality.

6 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Is Claypool any good? The idea of him kinda fits for GB

I feel like Claypool would fit well in a system that lets him runner a lot of crossers, posts, slants, and go's and give him YAC opportunities.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

buyer beware with Wynn is all I will say. IMO his current ceiling is decent starter 

We just lost our starting LT to a torn achilles. Our starting LG and RG are on IR. Our two backup OGs are on IR for the year. And our starting Center is injured (will hopefully be back after the bye). Decent starter sounds amazing right now. 😂

• Like 3

DP hit the nail on the head for the Pats, as far as selling goes. I’m more pessimistic on Wynn. I think NE would sell low on Agholor and Wynn, sell even on Bourne, and want probably a third for Harris (wouldn’t necessarily get it). A running back in a contract year is ugly but he’s more valuable to the team than a Day 3 pick IMO, if Rhamondre got injured and Harris were gone then the RB room looks abysmal. 

As for buying, I doubt NE makes any significant moves, barring injuries or some sort of steal knocking on the door.

Edited by Yin-Yang

Interested in any really good D-line help out there.  Were not bad there per say but i still think we need atleast 1 more really good guy there to help Grady and the young guys.   Be it edge rusher or a top tier DT either would be fine to me.    Falcons have quite a bit of cap space still this year to use for a trade and will be 2nd most in cap space next year possibly to take on a big contract going forward if the player is good enough.

33 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

According to my source: Chiefs willing to trade Frank Clark 

Ok I don't have any source and I made that up but does anyone wanna trade a half eaten bag of chips for him?

Sure.