2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

33 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If they don't trade Lillard, then they need to trade Simons.

Both sides need accept they gave it their best effort but it's time to move on. The Blazers should move Lillard to recoup as many assets as they can so they can start rebuilding. And Dame deserves a chance to play for a contender and chase a ring at this point in his career. No one is going to judge him or think he took the easy way out for preferring to play for a contender over a rebuilding team. 

55 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:
wat would the Magic need to part with

Blazers receive: Jalen Suggs, Wendell Carter, 2023 1st (Bulls), 2024 1st (Magic), 2025 1st (Nuggets)

Magic receive: Damian Lillard

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

nuggets almost blew a 20 pt lead w/ 5 minutes left vs backups, one unlucky call away from the 76ers having ball down 3

Nugg lyfe. This team, man. Heart attack after heart attack for no reason at all.

I've seen some people on Twitter defend Embiid's decision not to play, and say it's understandable. Sorry, I completely disagree.

He did that interview with Shams and through SO much shade at Jokic for absolutely no reason without being big enough to just say it. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He knew full well when it was going to be released as well; no way Shams does that without Embiid's consent. All that talking, only for you to ***** out of the game versus the guy you've just talked endless **** about. What a punk.

I love Joel Embiid the player. He's dominant and his play is deserving of being an MVP. But his actions off the court have been, to be frank, pathetic. Child.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Nugg lyfe. This team, man. Heart attack after heart attack for no reason at all.

I've seen some people on Twitter defend Embiid's decision not to play, and say it's understandable. Sorry, I completely disagree.

He did that interview with Shams and through SO much shade at Jokic for absolutely no reason without being big enough to just say it. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He knew full well when it was going to be released as well; no way Shams does that without Embiid's consent. All that talking, only for you to ***** out of the game versus the guy you've just talked endless **** about. What a punk.

I love Joel Embiid the player. He's dominant and his play is deserving of being an MVP. But his actions off the court have been, to be frank, pathetic. Child.

Him not winning is more important to me than anything the rest of the season. Give me Giannis or Jokic. Embiid is just a whiny baby and I hope he continues to come up short.

Tonight is a good test but the Pelicans could be a real scary team come playoff time. Team is firing on all cylinders and are going to get Zion back for the last 2-3 games hopefully heading into the playoffs. 

Trey Murphy is taking a leap and its a beautiful thing to see. 

42 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Goodness me, is this how some of y’all are reacting to the MVP race?

I guess so. Just let the play do the talking. Don't go whine to Shams about you never winning and not so subtly call out your competition.

• Like 1