2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Pels need to get off that CJ and Val contracts. Those are not winning players and not players you can count on in the playoffs. 

What lol. CJ is fine. Dudes had a busted thumb on his shooting hand. With Zion all CJ needs to do is become a secondary creator and off ball shooter, which he can excel in. Jonas is usable in a lot of matchups, this just isn't one of them.

I'll say this, Green has the longest leash I've ever seen with refs. He should've been tossed from last nights game, he freaking barks at refs all night and that kick to Herb wasn't unintentional. I also cannot believe how physical refs have allowed Kuminga to be with BI in the last two Warriors games, he holds him all night and I think it was only called one time. Ridiculous stuff.

All things considered, I'm not upset with the result. Second night of a B2B at the Warriors, defense gave them fits in the first half and then fatigue started to kick in. A lot of shots falling short in the 4th and some lazy/sloppy play defensively.