2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Brandon Ingram. 

Sucks about Zion but tbh this is a cursed season for the Pels. Even worse than normal with the injuries because BI missed more games than ever also. The fact that we're still in playoff positioning in spite of all that is amazing, but idk if I have any hope anymore of this team ever avoiding injuries for long enough. That's why we need the Lakers to get us Wemby so we can just rotate whichever one is injured lol.

12 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

You think Jalen Suggs will ever become anything?

He’s a menace on defense. Just needs to keep developing his game on offense. If he does become a quality starting PG in this league, don’t see it being on the Magic since Fultz is the PG of the future IMO.

He can be a really good player, just needs time. 

I’d package him in the right deal to upgrade the SG position this off-season.

4 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

You think Jalen Suggs will ever become anything?

i've been a suggs hater for like 2 years, but he's finally becoming a legit piece. he's a top 3 defender at the guard spot right now imo. throw him in there with jrue and smart. he's ******* insane. has improved his shooting/playmaking even though he's still not good at either. i have faith in suggs, which is something i couldn't say from jan 2022 - jan 2023. think he can really potentially hit that ceiling, which i've always kinda hoped/assumed would be something between marcus smart and jrue holiday. closer to smart than holiday. 

• Like 1