2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

The Mavs organization deserves this, they're gonna draft a huge bust with whatever lotto pick they get, Luka is gonna want out. What a joke to literally give up on the playoffs when you're still alive with 2 games lft. I could get it if you were some frisky 10 seed playing a bunch of washed up bums who got just hot enough to make it, but you have Luka and Kyrie, you have a punchers chance, go for it you cowards.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

That was the clearest example of tanking I seen in a long time. They didn’t want to give up the pick to the Knicks.. lol crazy 

True and the Mavs stayed a 8.5 pt fav when they announced everyone but Luka out and it only went down to 6.5 after they announced Luka was only playing the 1st quarter. I was so confused when I saw it. 

Seeding don't matter in the west this year. Warriors or Suns coming out. Warriors been injured and been saving themselves for the playoffs all year long, they didn't care as long as they got the #6 seed. As for the Suns, they got KD, Top 5 player in this game to go along with Booker and CP3. I say Warriors over the Bucks in the Finals. I think the Bucks are gonna fly through the East easily.

This will be the end of the Warriors dynasty, the final ring.