2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

On 4/14/2023 at 7:10 PM, amac said:

And David griffin just came out and said Zion missing time is on Zion. Wow

Zion being a bust and only playing in like 1/2 a season in 3 years is.....I didnt see that coming. Also, RJ Barrett being a fringe starter is also something I didnt see coming. Those 2 were so highly regarded coming out and both of them have essentially done nothing impactful since entering the league years ago.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Zion being a bust and only playing in like 1/2 a season in 3 years is.....I didnt see that coming. Also, RJ Barrett being a fringe starter is also something I didnt see coming. Those 2 were so highly regarded coming out and both of them have essentially done nothing impactful since entering the league years ago.

I mean Zion is a "bust" if you want to call him that off injuries, not his actual play. Because when he is on the court, he is a game changer. 

Barrett was one that many had questions on. He was not a home run pick like Zion. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean Zion is a "bust" if you want to call him that off injuries, not his actual play. Because when he is on the court, he is a game changer. 

Barrett was one that many had questions on. He was not a home run pick like Zion. 

Okay maybe not 'bust' but....underwhelmer? This dude was so hyped and I feel like I have never even seen him play basketball outside of maybe twice in 3 years.

Barrett wasnt a home run pick, but he was a personal favorite of mine. I thought he was going to be a Paul George clone and I wanted Cleveland to draft him so bad to replace LeBron but instead we got....Darius Garland at #5 😁

Funny how things work out lol

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Anthony Edwards cited for 3rd degree assault after last night's game. Swung a chair and hit 2 female employees. No serious injuries, but not a great look.

Dumb but also an accident 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

You know its bad when Fat Kid deals twitter account is trolling Dillon Brooks. LOL

Apparently he wants a bigger role on offense instead of being just a catch and shoot option.

The dude shoots shots like he's Kobe while being one of the most inefficient players in the league. Good luck with that. Dude does not play winning basketball in the slightest.