Week 7 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm really curious to see how that defensive front does against a good offensive line. Creed, Orland Brown, Thuney, Trey Smith (I'm assuming he's playing). Thats where you really see how good you're going to be. And right now, the NFC goes through Philly who has a great offensive line. If we want to get there, we have to show that we can win against those lines. 

Their tackles aren’t great. Both tackles are in the top 5 of most pressures allowed and their RT has given up 6 sacks this year which is most in the NFL. 

Their interior of the line is elite, though. Like, no pressures and no sacks given up. 

• Like 1

The BIg nickel looked like crap last week, but having Ward, Gipson, and Mooney/whoever else on the field at the same time might not be a bad idea.  

Let GIpson play the traditional FS, then use ward at NB and have him shadow the side of the field Kelsey is on.  At least we don't have to cover Hill, but CWard woulda given our best chance of containing him yet. I think the trade brings some energy to the building, it shows confidence in the team and the players in the locker room.  I also unpredit the blowout, and think this will be a closer game, the team is healthier than I expected.

• Like 2

It is super windy in the Bay Area right now. Levi's is known for swirling winds because of the two sides that are open. I have said repeatedly on here that mitchwish does some funky stuff with spin. Skyy Moore is the KC pr. He is a rookie who has already muffed at least two punts this year. 

Something to monitor. I wish there was a way to bet on this. If anyone knows a place, point me in the right direction

• Like 4

5 hours ago, N4L said:

It is super windy in the Bay Area right now. Levi's is known for swirling winds because of the two sides that are open. I have said repeatedly on here that mitchwish does some funky stuff with spin. Skyy Moore is the KC pr. He is a rookie who has already muffed at least two punts this year. 

Something to monitor. I wish there was a way to bet on this. If anyone knows a place, point me in the right direction

49ers d/st to score is +700.. but I've never seen a line for fumbles 🙃

Mooney and Hufanga are active!

Yeah, it sucks that Armstead, Kinlaw and Moseley are out but we will have majority of our studs for this game and that gives us a good shot at winning. 

CMC looks like he will get a decent amount of snaps and will end up closer to 10 touches opposed to 5 touches as I initially thought. 

• Like 1