Week 7: Colts @ Titans

TitanLegend

There's really one of two possibilities going in to this, and that's either Matt Ryan found the fountain of youth last week, or Jacksonville is just really bad.

Whatever the case, though, we'll need to pressure him just like we did back in week 4 to ensure the best chance of victory. Hopefully Bud can stay healthy for this once giving it seems we're getting him back. On the bright side, against the Commanders we figured out how to score 7 2nd half points. Perhaps over the bye we can extend that to 10, or perhaps even 14!

A relatively big game all things considered. Can potentially bury the Colts here by giving ourselves the tiebreaker over them and dropping them to 1-3-1 in the division.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

There's really one of two possibilities going in to this, and that's either Matt Ryan found the fountain of youth last week, or Jacksonville is just really bad.

Whatever the case, though, we'll need to pressure him just like we did back in week 4 to ensure the best chance of victory. Hopefully Bud can stay healthy for this once giving it seems we're getting him back. On the bright side, against the Commanders we figured out how to score 7 2nd half points. Perhaps over the bye we can extend that to 10, or perhaps even 14!

A relatively big game all things considered. Can potentially bury the Colts here by giving ourselves the tiebreaker over them and dropping them to 1-3-1 in the division.

Let’s not get too crazy here!!

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

ah the ole "passing game by committee" plan isnt working you say

Don't worry, this offense is gonna lead us to the AFC title game. Each of the last 3 teams to lead the NFL in red zone efficiency made it to the conference title game, starting with us in 2019.

Can set it in stone.

• Like 1

We need Chig and Hooper to get involved in the passing game. Hopefully we get Bud Nate and Hook back. 

Get the king going early and often and play bend dont break and get some turnovers. We have to win this game and take control of the south. Grind it out. Lets get this 3peat!

5 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think Indy, in general, is starting to turn it around. It was only a matter of time...they always do

gotta find a way to win this one. Indy will "be there" at the end of the year

Colts seem to have a hard time scoring at the beginning of games, and the Titans at the end of the game. 

29 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

Colts seem to have a hard time scoring at the beginning of games, and the Titans at the end of the game. 

I’m struggling myself to understand why we struggle scoring, especially with having Geoff Swaim and Cody Hollister on the field as often as we do 

12 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

We need Chig and Hooper to get involved in the passing game. Hopefully we get Bud Nate and Hook back. 

Get the king going early and often and play bend dont break and get some turnovers. We have to win this game and take control of the south. Grind it out. Lets get this 3peat!

Hearing rumors of Hooper being on the trading block.  He has underperformed and can't block worth spit apparently. I think Chg is one of those guys Vrabel talked about earning more time and snaps. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Hearing rumors of Hooper being on the trading block.  He has underperformed and can't block worth spit apparently. I think Chg is one of those guys Vrabel talked about earning more time and snaps. 

Chig is someone I'm really, really excited and hopeful for

Seems like a guy whose work ethic/approach will (as he matures from rookie and beyond) will match up w/ his athleticism. I think it's a matter of the "light going off", which is only a matter of time