Week 7: Colts @ Titans

TitanLegend

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Oh really? Lol

I would really, really, really like to see some reshuffling on the OL.  Granted, with Davis (hopefully) back, we'll automatically be stronger on the right side.  But there's definitely some changes that need to be tried at LT.  Whether it's Radunz or Clark, someone else needs to be given a chance to start.  I don't really see how a player can possibly be much worse than Daly at that position.

I mean, Clark and Radunz may be stinking it up in practice too, but I'm not convinced Daly could stop me from getting to Tannehill.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i actually think this is a good thing, though i hope he doesn’t make me eat my words lol

I can't imagine he gets another chance unless they're trying him out in practice and he's performing satisfactorily.  Had a promising start, so hopefully he can get back on track.  It's a good fit for his skill set on paper.

With Ola gone for 4 more games???   We really need Bud back.  Is that report right ..  you have to miss 4 after being put on the list no matter if you haven't played the last three games.  Not retroactive like baseball.   On our IR list do we expect Lewan or Modlen anytime soon...   I expect Burks will be back.   .

Too me the key is who ever gets the most pressure on the QB.  Though I guess who ever runs the ball the best is a close second.